length is overrated girth is the only thing that matters.

Ensoniq

Banned
Daps
Got a remedy for you:

1) Stop smoking
2) Get 8/9 hours of sleep nightly
3) Stop jacking off
4) Eat 5/6 fruits + vegetables a day
5) Run 2 miles x 2/3 days a week
6) Lower meat intake

It'll increase the size of your penis to full potential. You needle dikked nikkas are so cause y'all be smoking. I used to smoke a lot and it made my penis thinner and shorter. Then I stopped and it went back to full capabilities. Went from a 7.25 incher to a 6.75 incher from smoking that smog. And my shaft decrease heavily in thickness. Now that it's been over 4 years since I smoked I'm back in action, fully :blessed:

I dont smoke

U can smoke my cock tho

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
All that history shyt is just propaganda used by Asians/blacks/whites.

We really don't know what shyt was going on more than 1,000; 2,000; 3,000 years ago etc.
We do know. Some people have made it their mission to manipulate history or hide it , but the information doesn't change.

3k years ago we had an outpost in what u call rome. .... we finally took over the area you would call Switzerland. It was a mix race area during that time... asian black white.

Mayans and others in central and south amerikka start to pop off..... meanwhile, sorta get out shyt pushed back in Egypt. .... these random asian groups are so powerful that we retreat back to the Sudan and east africa. They manipulate our beliefs to create class systems and to also create Hinduism buddism, etc. They become the most powerful force besides , Hans in China..... Hans been trading with everyone before that time period so they had the most knowledge.

Crakkers rise up in Europe and get organized and also lock out not elite whites....but they don't really have technology. .. asia hasn't shared shyt with the cave people yet. However, about 2k years later our black Muslim bruhs made the mistake of civilizing them, starting with Spain and Portugal.

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have taken about 5 tranny cocks in my ass over the years.And I can tell you a thicker cock is much more difficult to take than a long one. The most intense experience I had was with a brazillian tranny ,who not only have a long thick cock,but had all the hip movement down to a T, it was such an experience I burst a blood vessel in my eye.

KingSlime

All Star
Daps
I have taken about 5 tranny cocks in my ass over the years.And I can tell you a thicker cock is much more difficult to take than a long one. The most intense experience I had was with a brazillian tranny ,who not only have a long thick cock,but had all the hip movement down to a T, it was such an experience I burst a blood vessel in my eye.
So we're just going to ignore this?:what:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
My ahit average i guess.I was told my shyt was thicker at the end..and apparently i hurt bytches when I thrust hard.( shrugs.)

We got women in here right?? lmao.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You could eat a girl out and finger her and if you make her cum hard 100 percent of the time she aint going anywhere. Sexually women aren't hard to please, there usually more than one way to get them off, you just have to find what it is for the girl