Lena Dunham Describes Opening Her 1 Yr Old Sister's Vagina & Masterbating In Front Her + Kissing

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
pic_nrd_20141103_williamson.jpg

:laff:

came out tha gate swingin'

That picture was the first round KO. :deadmanny:

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
Well...just got done blogging on tumblr...

You wanna hear something funny brehs and brehettes?

The black womens I follow on there have been calling Lena Dunham out on my dash and making sure this shyt doesn't get swept under the rug.

Meanwhile all of the self-proclaimed white "feminists" I follow have not said one word about this...not one peep, reblog, or text post. Nothing.

I'm pretty sure they just realized Lena just made their movement look like a complete joke. Basically (white) feminism at this point is saying that you can be mediocre, below average, dirty, not shower, not shave your pits or pubes, have tons of acne, be racist, be a child molestor, be a sexual predator, be a classist, culture vulturing, gentrifying piece of shyt, and in all essence be the worst type of human being possible and get a pass for your behavior simply because you're white and female and playing the victim card cause you don't want to own up to your actions like everyone else is forced to when the shyt hits the fan.

Which black feminists? :sas2:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Let's get something straight, for those defending Lena Dunham. She herself said that she do basically what a sexual predator would do. Let's stop right there. Let's not even address the fact that this was family and this was an underage child.... the fact that she said that it was something a sexual predator would do, and felt NO qualms or regrets about what she did is alarming alone. Let a black person come out with a statement like that, and you'd witness the crucifixion being brought back like snap backs and flat tops. Now... the fact that not only was this sexual predator behavior, but this was to her own flesh and blood.... AND to someone who was about a year old and had continued until she was 7. I shouldn't even have to explain how fukked up that is.

So from Age 7-13, she was on some sexual experimental shyt with her sister. And then there's the picture of her sister in that t-shirt as a kid. How do you look at that and not find that unsettling? How in any way, shape or form, is that acceptable? This is something you'd take to the grave or have as a deathbed confession. But she wrote it a book. You know why? Cause fukk nikkas like you will take up for her, and she knows it... That's why she's acting all brolic, even now. Cause no media is picking it up. Celebrities ain't saying shyt. And she still has her fans defending her. Oh, and feminists? Most of the white women haven't been accounted for... but when it's Beyonce repping feminism, they'll line up to explain how she ain't about that. I suppose y'all support your children getting up in each other's bootyholes since, "kids will be kids! :troll:" right? :sas1: and let it be known that if it were one of y'all in the hot seat, you would've gotten the chair, so y'all fukked up in defending her. :ufdup:

Lena Dunham defenders? Y'all get Donkey of The Day. Smh.

donkey-of-the-day.png

Daps
Reppin
VOID
BTW...check out that Jezebel article and look at the pending comments...most of the comments that are not trashing her and that blatantly said what she did is unacceptable have been put in there. They've purposely ommitted sections of that book to support the article and manipulated the comment section.
http://jezebel.com/the-right-to-a-sexual-narrative-on-the-lena-dunham-abu-1654187731/all

And this is the author....and her pic...of that article...

I don't know what to say, but I think they've been paid off to brush this under the rug as some "kids will be kids" BS.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
BTW...check out that Jezebel article and look at the pending comments...most of the comments that are not trashing her and that blatantly said what she did is unacceptable have been put in there.

And this is the author....and her pic...of that article...
pfjnym6hvw9bnyvlxcvo.jpg

I don't know what to say, but I think they've been paid off to brush this under the rug as some "kids will be kids" BS.
she looks like the first generation type to come to the states and mimic her white classmates and peers

We all know what i'm talking about :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Sheryl Sandberg on my Facebook

Sharing an important article by Jessica Bennett on Lena Dunham. As Jessica points out, when women speak out - and say things that are uncomfortable - they are doing us a real service and women need to support and bolster their strong voices. The stories Lena shared in Not That Kind of Girl are honest, brave, and true - and we are all better off for her courage in confronting the issues girls and women face.

:dwillhuh::scust::snoop:

https://time.com/3556776/lena-dunham-feminist-critics-molestation-charges/

The deflection is on some next level shyt :wow:

The debate over revelations in Dunham's memoir is not just about the propriety of a child's sexual curiosity. It’s about women who make us uncomfortable.

“Sisterhood is powerful. It kills. Mostly sisters.”

Those were the words of Ti-Grace Atkinson, an author and philosopher, when she resigned from the Feminists, a radical group she had founded in the late 1960s. They were repeated, forty years later, in the New Yorker by Susan Faludi, who described them as “one of the lines most frequently quoted by feminists.”

If Lena Dunham’s latest lambasting is any indication, the words are still applicable today. The vitriol of the sisterhood is aliveand well.

The latest controversy over Dunham goes like this: Last month, the 28-year-old creator of Girls published a memoir, Not That Kind of Girl. In the book, much in the same way her HBO series does, Dunham takes on all sorts of taboos, in revealing, unfiltered, at times uncomfortable sections on virginity, sisterly intimacy, date rape, and more. She is graphic in her sexual descriptions, including a passage where she describes, as a 7-year-old, looking inside her younger sister’s vagina (to discover that her sister had placed pebbles in it, presumably as a prank).

The scene is cringe-inducing. It’s uncomfortable, no doubt. It’s also funny. I laughed, turned the page and kept reading. Little kids do bizarre things.

It appeared that so did everybody else — until last week. That’s when an article in the National Review – written by Kevin Williamson, a man notable for an article on how “Laverne Cox Is Not a Woman” and a tweet stating that “women who get abortions should be hanged“ -- eviscerated Dunham for the chapter in her book about rape (he questioned why, if the story of an assault she suffered in college were truthful, she never “felt the need to press charges, file a complaint, or otherwise document the encounter.”)

The right-wing website TruthRevolt then picked up the thread, homed in on the sisterly vagina scene (along with a typo stating that Dunham was seventeen not 7) and declared in a headline (over which Dunham is now allegedly suing): “Lena Dunham describes sexually molesting her sister.”

In the version of things in my head, here’s how I would have expected this scenario to play out:

A few right wing publications and gossip blogs would pick up the story. The New York Post would write a snarky headline. Dunham would respond on Twitter (which she did). Her sister, who is her best friend and tour manager, would chime in (which she did). Feminists would jump to her defense. What she did as a seven-year-old may bother people, but that’s precisely Dunham’s form of art. That doesn’t make it abuse.

And yet… here is how it did play out. Dunham was swiftly called a “predator without remorse” — mostly by other feminists on Twitter. She was compared to R. Kelly, Bill Cosby, and Jian Ghomeshi. She became the subject of a hashtag, #DropDunham, which called on Planned Parenthood – which has joined Dunham on a number of stops on her book tour – to disassociate from her immediately.

And on feminist listservs, Tumblr blogs and elsewhere, the pile-on began. She was “creepy.” “Not normal.” A “self-promoter.” “Full of herself.” A woman who needs to “sit the f–k down and learn something.” She was told to “get some boundaries.” To “stop being weird.” Her story was, as one blogger put it, “best kept in the confines of your family kitchen over Thanksgiving.”

This was not the National Review talking. These were fellow feminists.

Yes, she had defenders: Jimmy Kimmel tweeted that suggesting “a 7 yr-old girl is even capable of ‘molestation’ is vile”; a sex researcher at the Kinsey institute wrote that “it’s normal for kids to explore with each other; prominent feminist voices likeRoxane Gay, Katha Pollitt (who donated to Planned Parenthood in Dunham’s honor); and a group of women who launched aTumblr to curate all sorts of youthful (and at times unsettling) stories of sexual exploration. (Dunham responded again, too, writing in TIME that she takes abuse seriously and noting that her sister had given permission for her to publish the story.)

And yet the vitriol from her critics was so intense, so personal, so almost gleeful, that it was hard not to wonder if this was really about Lena Dunham at all.

“Honestly, I don’t think I’ve even seen this level of outrage over Bill Cosby,” one friend commented, referring to the allegations of sexual abuse against Cosby.

Why, whenever there is a powerful woman speaking about feminism publicly (including, ahem: Sheryl Sandberg, and please see the disclosure in my bio) must they become so polarizing as to make feminism, as one journalist put it, “a bipartisan issue“? (It’s worth noting that among my cohort, anyway, there has been far more discussion about Dunham than about the elections).

Feminism is about giving women equal opportunity, equal voice, equal power. And yet, over and over again, when female voices attain that power, we – other women – parse and analyze their every move, public and personal, with an absurdly critical eye. We see it in politics, in pop culture, in film. From Hillary Clinton to Sandberg to Anne Hathaway. (As Roxane Gay put it in a piece for The Rumpus, “Young women in Hollywood cannot win, no matter what they do.”)

To be clear: There are plenty of people who think Dunham’s behavior toward her sister was questionable, and that’s a valid argument to have. (Though “inappropriate” is a whole lot different from “molestation.”) There are others who’ve argued that acknowledging Dunham’s race, and privileged background, are crucial to this conversation. (I happen to disagree – but that too, is a discussion worth having.)

But this has become a witch hunt – and it has everything to do with how we view women like Dunham.

Feminism has a long history of what Ms. Magazine, in a 1976 piece by Jo Freeman, called “trashing.” That is, taking jabs at women who suddenly rise up, helping elevate them, but then tearing them down when they become too successful. “This standard,” Freeman wrote, “is clothed in the rhetoric of revolution and feminism. But underneath are some very traditional ideas about women’s proper roles.”

Dunham is a perfect target for trashing – because she doesn’t fit into our traditional molds. She is loud, out there, imperfect, messy, and some might say maybe even a little gross. She speaks openly about feminism, and sex, the ambiguity of consent, and she doesn’t apologize for it. She makes people uncomfortable. And while she may have risen up propelled by the support of other women, somewhere along the way, she lost her likability – as powerful women often do. She is just a little too loud, a little too unapologetic, a little too overtly sexual, a little … successful.

But that doesn’t make her a molester.

Dunham has always presented herself as flawed. She has never made herself a paragon, or claimed to represent us all. Yes, her character on Girls called herself a “voice of her generation.” She is also not her character (and has said repeatedly that it was just a line). And she’s not a politician, she’s an artist. It is her job is to push boundaries. To speak loudly. And, yes, to self-promote – and sell books.

Dunham’s accomplishments are what feminists should want women to aspire to: she is the writer, director and star, making art about women, from a woman’s point of view, in an industry that is still dominated by men. She doesn’t represent all women — and she shouldn’t have to. But she is willing to say what many other high-profile women won’t (at least not publicly). Yes, she has a voice that creates controversy. Yes, she makes people uncomfortable.

But why do we hold her to a seemingly higher standard? Why must her voice represent us all?

No one can be “everything to everybody,” Freeman wrote back in 1976. And neither can Lena Dunham. Like her, don’t like her. Watch Girls, don’t watch it. But let’s not forget: There is room for more women than Lena Dunham at the top.

Last edited:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Let's get something straight, for those defending Lena Dunham. She herself said that she do basically what a sexual predator would do. Let's stop right there. Let's not even address the fact that this was family and this was an underage child.... the fact that she said that it was something a sexual predator would do, and felt NO qualms or regrets about what she did is alarming alone. Let a black person come out with a statement like that, and you'd witness the crucifixion being brought back like snap backs and flat tops. Now... the fact that not only was this sexual predator behavior, but this was to her own flesh and blood.... AND to someone who was about a year old and had continued until she was 7. I shouldn't even have to explain how fukked up that is.

So from Age 7-13, she was on some sexual experimental shyt with her sister. And then there's the picture of her sister in that t-shirt as a kid. How do you look at that and not find that unsettling? How in any way, shape or form, is that acceptable? This is something you'd take to the grave or have as a deathbed confession. But she wrote it a book. You know why? Cause fukk nikkas like you will take up for her, and she knows it... That's why she's acting all brolic, even now. Cause no media is picking it up. Celebrities ain't saying shyt. And she still has her fans defending her. Oh, and feminists? Most of the white women haven't been accounted for... but when it's Beyonce repping feminism, they'll line up to explain how she ain't about that. I suppose y'all support your children getting up in each other's bootyholes since, "kids will be kids! :troll:" right? :sas1: and let it be known that if it were one of y'all in the hot seat, you would've gotten the chair, so y'all fukked up in defending her. :ufdup:

Lena Dunham defenders? Y'all get Donkey of The Day. Smh.

donkey-of-the-day.png

I wonder if that cake soaping, skin bleaching, tap dancing, c00n Charlemgane will give her donkey of the day, can somebody let me know tomorrow?

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is disgusting....

Lost all my respect for Time Magazine...and I had very little for them to begin with. Shyt...they put Hitler on their Man of the Year issue back in the day.

Dunham takes on all sorts of taboos, in revealing, unfiltered, at times uncomfortable sections on virginity, sisterly intimacy, date rape, and more.

We referring to this shyt as "sisterly intimacy" now? :dahell: