Lena Dunham Describes Opening Her 1 Yr Old Sister's Vagina & Masterbating In Front Her + Kissing

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
http://www.salon.com/2015/01/15/len...e_what_conservative_white_men_think_about_me/

Lena Dunham on book backlash: “I don’t care what conservative white men think about me”

Lena Dunham sat down with Grantland’s Bill Simmons this week for an episode of his B.S. Report podcast, and she didn’t shy away from discussing the right-wing backlash to her recent memoir, “Not That Kind of Girl.” Over the past several months, a number of conservative media outlets have accused Dunham of sexually abusing her younger sister, Grace, and of fabricating an instance of sexual assault recounted in the book. While the “Girls” creator has responded (on more than one occasion) to the controversy, she explained to Simmons that her reactions weren’t meant to appease her critics.

“I can spell it out really clearly,” Dunham said. “I don’t care what conservative white men think about me, but I do care if anything I write is painful for survivors of sexual abuse, or if anything I write is painful for other feminists. The difference between not caring what your ‘enemy party’ thinks of you and caring about how you affect people whose values line up with yours is very vast.”

Dunham went on to say that her work is overlaid with her efforts to be “sensitive” to other people’s experiences, with recognition of the fact that one can’t please the world. “I always try to walk that line between making work for me, but being sensitive to the fact that there are a lot of different people who have been through a lot of different things,” she said. “And then tuning out — there’s always that certain audience that will never be pleased with anything I do. To try in any way to predict their actions or pander to them is a hopeless pursuit.”

--------------------------------------

Of course this dumb bytch keeps trying to make this a liberal/conservative issue when it's about her being a self admitted sexual predator.

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Since the start of this thread I have:

Re-read the passages in the greater context of the book (meaning the couple of paragraphs before/after)

Watched the first season of "girls" to better understand her writing.

Upon further review, I think the passages are made up. I think she was a kid curious about sex stuff, and a teenager curious about sex stuff, and she tried to write some quirky comedic scenarios that she thought would come across as funny and relate-able. Obviously failed miserably. But I no longer believe the scenes played out the way they come across.

Do I think as a 7 year old, she looked at inside another childs vagina? Yes. Do I think she ever masturbated while another child was in the room? Yes. Those 2 facts are deplorable in themselves, so I'm definitely not cape-ing for this cave bytch. The shyt just doesnt add up for me. Doesnt sound like a genuine play-by-play of what happened. Sometimes her "sister" sounds like a composite character.

:yeshrug: and her show is actually not that bad. She's a decent show writer.

@aaaaaaa why u neg me, fukk nikka?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I feel sorry for the dudes trying to get a career and their agent tells them they have to fukk her. :sadcam:

uxpcXDH.gif

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wow. As a kid I never wondered about others vaginas. Weirdo incest lesbian.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I feel sorry for the dudes trying to get a career and their agent tells them they have to fukk her. :sadcam:
The new thing for non-sexy brothers to get on in Hollywood is to make them have hyper goofy on screen sex with frumpy/ugly white/Jewish chicks.

See: Hannibal Burress playing a creepy simp in Broad City.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Yeah, I didnt defend her. My claim is actually more in line with "shes a compulsive liar" which seems to ring true, now that we know her whole rape allegation was pretty much fabricated.

A compulsive liar plus someone who does whatever it takes to "fit in". She wants to be a victim so bad that she'll lie about being raped just to "identify" with feminists and their hatred for men. She even said that she wishes she was gay because she wants to identify with the LGBT community.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Yeah, I didnt defend her. My claim is actually more in line with "shes a compulsive liar" which seems to ring true, now that we know her whole rape allegation was pretty much fabricated.
Few people lie about being a child molester. Even under the guise of jokes.

Plus, the stories were pretty much corroborated by her sister's reaction to the whole thing.