Lena Dunham Describes Opening Her 1 Yr Old Sister's Vagina & Masterbating In Front Her + Kissing

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Look at this comment which has been conveniently tucked away in the "pending approval" section.
drymartinibananabuttz
Today 12:59pm
I see this as the ultimate test of "feminism" to date for the progressive movement. We have, in her own words, a pedophile who is relishing in the fact she found sexual liberation in forcing her underage sister to perform sexual acts. She knew it was wrong, and in retrospect she knew, at 28, it was wrong. But elected to see how far she could push the envelope, and in turn committed perjury by admitting to multiple counts of intent to rape. There is no grey area on this law; and it's not something society should pass off as a moral "lapse".

The fact Lena's lawyers and I would assume talent agent/producers read the book, and were briefed on the context of what Lena was glorifying, I can see no reason how her show is still on the air, and what she is doing walking around NYC not on bail. The NY State law clearly states situations of abuse must be treated as rape charges, and the accused must be placed under arrest or criminal review. This would mean Lena's tweets of a "rage spiral" could also be considered as admissible evidence since she admitted everything in those sections was true. Which means she is cupable in child/child molestation which carries a 10-25 year sentence, and the victim can not offer a defense in witness arguments due to risk of compromised testimony.

TLDR: Progressives were all over the rape of Honey BooBoo's family member (has it been leaked yet who it was ? I don't want to DOX) and this is no different. Media outlets like Gawker network know exactly what needs to be done, and the type of editorials that need to be written, else it makes their stance on Domestic abuse, be it from NFL players or Redneck Tash look as faux as Katy Perry's wigs (yes thats a blind).

28Reply

Stating the obvious...she should be in jail and her show should be off the air.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Sheryl Sandberg on my Facebook

:dwillhuh::scust::snoop:

https://time.com/3556776/lena-dunham-feminist-critics-molestation-charges/

The deflection is on some next level shyt :wow:
giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
VOID
The author of the piece responds..
Jia TolentinoLadyGroaningSoulsOfCranberries
Today 1:04pm
I have absolutely no interest in defending Lena. I feel extremely, extremely apathetic towards her and have no interest in ever looking at her work on screen. There is no "they" involved in this write-up. It is just one person's perspective of a chapter in her book, which I read in full, including all those other incidents, and feel this one way about.

75Reply

And gets blasted

radradplaidJia Tolentino
Today 1:35pm
For someone who has "absolutely no interest in defending Lena," you put a lot of work into a creative re-telling of what actually took place in Dunham's memoir and castigating those calling attention to the problematic behaviors as itching for a fight that isn't there. You might as well have asked for the size for our tinfoil hats—I mean, small fedoras. If that's your best representation of apathy, I don't think that word means what you think it means. That you're admitting to deliberately cherry picking which excerpts to include versus not isn't really helping your case, either.

24Reply
qpowtiupotiuweJia Tolentino
Today 1:34pm
"I have absolutely no interest in defending Lena."

The stop doing it. Seriously. Your entire piece reads like a lot of rape apology/child abuse b.s. I have PERSONALLY seen in courts.

What you are doing is harmful.

If you don't want to defend her, be a LOT more careful about what you write and get it correct the first time.

46Reply
Free A-RodJia Tolentino
Today 1:22pm
But in this article you do defend her. You defend a questionable action as innocent and harmless without the subsequent context that would indicate that it very well may not have been innocent. Regardless of how early this behavior started, this was an early indicator and predecessor to actual predatory abuse perpetrated by Lena. I've appreciated Jezebel's willingness to not genuflect before the media goddess that is Lena Dunham, but this article is glaringly incomplete.

47Reply
qpowtiupotiuweJia Tolentino
Today 1:34pm
"I have absolutely no interest in defending Lena."

The stop doing it. Seriously. Your entire piece reads like a lot of rape apology/child abuse b.s. I have PERSONALLY seen in courts.

What you are doing is harmful.

If you don't want to defend her, be a LOT more careful about what you write and get it correct the first time.

46Reply
BrennaKeenJia Tolentino
Today 1:52pm
then really there is no point to your article, since you also have no interest in calling her out for what she is: a narcissistic, predatory manipulator who even outed her little sister without her consent. she abused her sister well into her later teen years, and falsely accused a guy of rape for revenge. stop embracing feminism as an ideology and see that this woman is actually a vile human being.

12Reply

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Look at this comment which has been conveniently tucked away in the "pending approval" section.

Stating the obvious...she should be in jail and her show should be off the air.
Her show doesn't even get good ratings to begin with. Canceling the show would hardly be detrimental for HBO.