Lena Dunham Describes Opening Her 1 Yr Old Sister's Vagina & Masterbating In Front Her + Kissing

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Props to @I.AM.PIFF for this one.

1qm2JJn.png

:lolbron: Works on so many levels.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Damn, National Review WENT IN :damn:

Writers usually save that type of vitriol for black victims of police brutality. White Feminists take L after L after L after L.
That dude truly left nothing but the carcass on the floor.

shyt was some of the most vicious writing I've seen in a long time

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/391348/pathetic-privilege-kevin-d-williamson

Damn good article :banderas:

Lena reminds me so much of a number of people I grew up and went to school with in Manhattan - completely incapable of self-examination and living in fukking la la land

Thank god my parents didn't let me turn into a narcissistic, self-entitled a$$hole

Specifically, she uses it in her memoir to accuse a man of rape without having to take responsibility for the accusation.

:dwillhuh: What man? He can sue for defamation.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
"She leads up to it with a long story about her childhood misuse of the word “rape” — she accuses her little sister of raping her and tells people that her father sticks a fork in her vagina when she misbehaves — and dwells on her lifelong fear of being raped. "

:scusthov: :scust: :mindblown:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
"She leads up to it with a long story about her childhood misuse of the word “rape” — she accuses her little sister of raping her and tells people that her father sticks a fork in her vagina when she misbehaves — and dwells on her lifelong fear of being raped. "

:scusthov: :scust: :mindblown:
But being gay has nothing to do with being molested they were born that way.

fukk outta here :camby:

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
http://jezebel.com/the-right-to-a-sexual-narrative-on-the-lena-dunham-abu-1654187731

Jezebel with the expected Puff piece going all out to defend this beluga.
First they attempted to discredit her critics with the usual ad hominem attacks (far right loons etc...). Right because only conservatives find this shyt disturbing.:camby:.
Then they focus specifically on what she did as a 7 year old and justify it because you know kids will be kids (more like deranged privileged cacs will be deranged privileged cacs):camby:
Of course they conveniently omit talking about the decades of abuse following that incident.:camby:
The comment section though shockingly seems to be anti Dunham. Feminists turning on feminists:blessed:
It's time to sit back like:sas1: and let these motherfukkers implode from within

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
http://jezebel.com/the-right-to-a-sexual-narrative-on-the-lena-dunham-abu-1654187731

Jezebel with the expected Puff piece going all out to defend this beluga.
First they attempted to discredit her critics with the usual ad hominem attacks (far right loons etc...). Right because only conservatives find this shyt disturbing.:camby:.
Then they focus specifically on what she did as a 7 year old and justify it because you know kids will be kids (more like deranged privileged cacs will be deranged privileged cacs):camby:
Of course they conveniently omit talking about the decades of abuse following that incident.:camby:
The comment section though shockingly seems to be anti Dunham. Feminists turning on feminists:blessed:
It's time to sit back like:sas1: and let these motherfukkers implode from within

People commenting on the article aren't letting the author off the hook though :mjpls:

MissCrystalJia Tolentino
You left out the part where she talks about masturbating while her sister was in the bed with her. I've not been one to say OMG SEXUAL ABUSE but clearly boundaries and tack were lacking in the Dunham household. And it's just weird for people to be like "Oh she's just quirky." If she wasn't famous and just that woman who works down the hall from you she'd be that fukking weirdo nobody likes to be around.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
SoygibivilyMissCrystal
How old was she when she did that? Masturbation is sensual not sexual to kids. Unless she was a teenager masturbating to the point of orgasm, it's not a sexual issue. Even then, unless her sister was someway involved, I don't think that behavior crosses some terrible, uncrossable line. Is it weird, especially from an adult perspective? Yes. Is it wildly inappropriate and boarding on abusive? Absolutely not.

:wtf: How the fukk can anyone cape for this broad :mindblown: