Lena Dunham Describes Opening Her 1 Yr Old Sister's Vagina & Masterbating In Front Her + Kissing

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
22-taylor-swift-lena-dunham.w245.h368.2x.jpg

So Taylor Swift is just hanging out with child molesters like that?
jbz7E0MZEQHSUL_e.jpg
Cac privilege

See that rotund bytch naked multiple times on her show was traumatic. She got a body type that make me wanna cry in disgust. Not one saving grace. It ain't even because she fat she just built like a tub of shyt.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Cac privilege

See that rotund bytch naked multiple times on her show was traumatic. She got a body type that make me wanna cry in disgust. Not one saving grace. It ain't even because she fat she just built like a tub of shyt.
:laff: So true.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Cac privilege

Man i'm glad you said that, this bytch is repulsive to look at.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cac privilege

:dead:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I had never seen her naked body. I just wanted to see what all the fuss was about (or not). Plus I think the pictures add legitimacy to the thread.:manny:
her boobs are weird. like being a fat girl you'd expect fat girl titties, but she's got small ones that'd you see on a slim girl. Checked out a scene and was like :dwillhuh:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
her boobs are weird. like being a fat girl you'd expect fat girl titties, but she's got small ones that'd you see on a slim girl. Checked out a scene and was like :dwillhuh:

Like someone said in another thread, she's aggressively unattractive. And on top of that she's a piece of shyt human being.