Legendary Foxxhole Radio moments

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
When Clayton Thomas told the woman who did Cita's voice "How unattractive were you for BET to hire you as an animated host?":pachaha:

This the episode where michelle from Destiny Child was on, and you can tell they was trying to hold back.

At 1:10:45 Corey Started going in about the virginia tech shoots OMG:mjlol:

That's right. The Destiny Child one was the one where Clayton got killed in the comments so he came back the next week firing at everybody. That's when he dropped that bomb on Cita.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
That's right. The Destiny Child one was the one where Clayton got killed in the comments so he came back the next week firing at everybody. That's when he dropped that bomb on Cita.
Yeap he came back the next week firing :bustback:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Remember those nikkas on the hill up in Brownsville......

Remember Usher on the hill with his wife Chill.....

Good fukking times

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
I been listening to speedy comedy corner lately speedy stayed playing the good cop to Lewis and Corey's bad cop. Just finished the gold digger episode we needed video.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I been listening to speedy comedy corner lately speedy stayed playing the good cop to Lewis and Corey's bad cop. Just finished the gold digger episode we needed video.
Speedy did not get enough credit for being the Point Guard of the show with his assists and setups. With that said, I watch him regularly on Roll Out Studios now and he is gotten a lot funnier on his own since then as well.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
Speedy did not get enough credit for being the Point Guard of the show with his assists and setups. With that said, I watch him regularly on Roll Out Studios now and he is gotten a lot funnier on his own since then as well.
I watch roll out too. where they been at the last couple weeks?

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I watch roll out too. where they been at the last couple weeks?
Equipment got damaged in the rainstorms that happened in Cali.

They have taken a bit more breaks in the last few months but doing a daily 3 hour show has to be a lot of work.