Legendary Foxxhole Radio moments

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
That kevin hart episode was one of the first ones, they jumped him but he hold his own.

Kevin killed speedy lol

"Everybody be quite speedy talking"- Kevin Hart
I was dead when Kevin Hart came back on a later episode talking about how Speedy can't read and that's why he can't get a part.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
When Clayton Thomas told the woman who did Cita's voice "How unattractive were you for BET to hire you as an animated host?":pachaha:
Clayton had some killer jokes. I used to love Speedy's show cause anybody could get hit at any time. I still remember them going in on Clayton's momma. I used to have a bunch of the old ones but now the earliest I got is from mid 2008. Wish I saved em.

I remember Clayton, Claudia and Tangerine would be on the facebook group answering questions and just talking shyt too. They shouted my name out one episode and then clowned how ghetto it was lol.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

this will always be one of my favorite ones :laff: :laff: :laff:

You married? no? How the hell? Girl if you don't get yo sinnin ass...

Lewis Dix :mjlol: "YOU SINNING FOOL:scust:"

When Jamie caught the holy spirit :dead:

"wellll my oldest is twenty onnneeee, i got a 21 year old don't know his daddy"

Talkin bout jesusss but i don't know JESUS myselfff

THREE CHILLLLREN THREE CHILLLLREN ALL DIFFERENT DADDIIEEEEEEEEEEEES

full

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Clayton had some killer jokes. I used to love Speedy's show cause anybody could get hit at any time. I still remember them going in on Clayton's momma. I used to have a bunch of the old ones but now the earliest I got is from mid 2008. Wish I saved em.

I remember Clayton, Claudia and Tangerine would be on the facebook group answering questions and just talking shyt too. They shouted my name out one episode and then clowned how ghetto it was lol.
That was the same episode when G-Thang was on and Corey was interrupting him on purpose because he can't stand him:mjlol:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Oh shyt I just remember when they had the actor on there that sounded gay as hell but ain't nobody want to say nothing. Then as soon as somebody made one comment the jokes flew.

Between that and I think it was a member of Troop talking about how his mother was raped and that lead to him being born and you hear Corey with a "oh that's what she told you" lol.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nah kevin hart took over the channel i guess after jamie aint want to pay for it or whatever. Its been wack for awhile anyway but i still got all the classic episodes on my ipod cause some dude on Sohh used to post
Make a large zip file and Google drive that playa

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
This the episode where michelle from Destiny Child was on, and you can tell they was trying to hold back.

At 1:10:45 Corey Started going in about the virginia tech shoots OMG:mjlol: