Legendary Foxxhole Radio moments

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Remember when Speedy would say something dumb and Foxx and the crew would roast him for it. Around the time of the '08 election coverage he said something like "So let me get this right - if Obama gets more votes than McCain, Obama wins?" and Foxx and the crew let him have it:dead: Then remember when they had Eric Benet on and he was singing for them and Speedy whispered "Keep singing baby....oops, I mean Johnny":laff::russ:

"At the end of the day, the most votes going do it. Right after that he goes straight to the White House. Basically. Anybody with a 3rd grade education could tell you that.:gucci::mjtf: I'm trying to understand why the media hasn't addressed that?:russ: :dead: :deadrose:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I forgot who they were interviewing but one of the low key funniest moments to me was when they were interviewing some famous R&B singer. The R&B singer is talking about how his mother was raped which lead to her getting pregnant and having him. Then you hear Corey Holcombe say "oh that's what she told you". I was laughing so hard at that shyt just cause how foul it was. You could even hear Foxx get on his ass telling him "sometime you just got to chill".

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I had every episode of Foxxhole, Speedy's Comedy Corner, Reach Around Radio, from around 2008-2012, organized by date, since I downloaded every week religiosly, but between switching itunes and computers so many times over the years I somehow lost them. I got it in my head last year to take a day and add them to my spotify so I could look for for all of my favorite moments but when I checked the hardrive I thought they were stored in I only found a few of them.

I got one of my old pc's in the closet somewhere that may have them still, but I've been too lazy to check.

I'll never forgive myself if I really did lose them all. :francis:
I still got a bunch of the old episodes of Speedy and Foxxhole from that era. I deleted some that wasn't all that good but probably got them backed up on hard drive somewhere too. No idea where to upload to share.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes

"At the end of the day, the most votes going do it. Right after that he goes straight to the White House. Basically. Anybody with a 3rd grade education could tell you that.:gucci::mjtf: I'm trying to understand why the media hasn't addressed that?:russ: :dead: :deadrose:

Everyone in the studio lost it:russ:

Speedy was always getting roasted. Once Speedy cracked on Johnny Mack having small feet by asking him “What’s your shoe size?” Johnny Mack responded “What’s your rope size? Fat bytch”:dead:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Everyone in the studio lost it:russ:

Speedy was always getting roasted. Once Speedy cracked on Johnny Mack having small feet by asking him “What’s your shoe size?” Johnny Mack responded “What’s your rope size? Fat bytch”:dead:

almost every episode. lol it's a talent to be able to stand getting roasted on the regular and rolling with the punches :deadrose:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Maaane, yall took me back with this.

I was one of them ones. I was an early Foxxhole head. Yall remember when Speedys show was up tho? Around 2008 Foxxhole became a little
too much "Obama" for me and i needed comedy to get out my depression. Speedys show with Zo, Corey and all was THE shyt.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Foxxhole, so many good memories. I thought for sure Lou Dix was going to go postal one day. Lmaooooo
On a related note, Lew Dix's show "In A Man's World" has always had TDP but now it also has Speedy as another regular co-host, w/ Poetess as the producer. It's restoring the feeling :banderas:

They record live every Thursday if someone wanna call in: