Legendary Foxxhole Radio moments

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We will never get unfiltered commentary like this from celebrities ever again. Twitter would have about 5 different hashtag movements against Foxx for the shyt he was joking about. Classic
Its started when they was dumping on Miley Cyrus and the national media went crazy then they started censoring themselves and Jamie started barley showing that was basically the end of this shyt.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I loved her she was the funniest one after Jamie imo.
I prolly gotta go with Johnny mack or tdp. Claudia wasn't nearly as funny as she tried to be imo. When she got kicked off :blessed: when Yvette Wilson replaced her.:scust:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I prolly gotta go with Johnny mack or tdp. Claudia wasn't nearly as funny as she tried to be imo. When she got kicked off :blessed: when Yvette Wilson replaced her.:scust:
I disagree with that lol but hey everyone has an opinion.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yesterday was a classic episode of Roll Out Radio. So basically TDP smashed this comedian last year and when she found out that he was still seeing other chicks, she slashed his tires AT THE RADIO STATION. So everyone knows about it. She is actually funny AF too (her name is Kamira)

This episode is the first episode they were together since the tires got slashed. The jokes start flying as SOON as she gets in the building. (Timestamped)

Last edited:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yesterday was a classic episode of Roll Out Radio. So basically TDP smashed this comedian last year and when she found out that he was still seeing other chicks, she slashed his tires AT THE RADIO STATION. So everyone knows about it. She is actually funny AF too (her name is Kamira)

This episode is the first episode they were together since the tires got slashed. The jokes start flying as SOON as she gets in the building. (Timestamped)

Kamira and TDP :laff: gotta listen

pip77

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Centerville, Ohio

I just finished watching this. Classic!!

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
I was about to listen to a lot of the old videos, but it appears YouTube took them down.

Damn :francis: