Legendary Foxxhole Radio moments

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
So Jamie's cohosts are Kevin Hart's friends?

Aren't these plastic cup boys on Kevin hart Sirius radio the same cats?
Nah Jamie friends were Johnnie Mack, Speedy and Marcus King. Kevin friends are a different group, kevin took over Jamie's sirius slot around last year.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Corey: If you go to scratch your forehead they all gonna jump:russ:

Jamie ruined Speedy's show by making him put Shanae Hall on there, and he made them get rid of Tanjareen who was good in her role. Jamie also felt a little jealous because it was widely agreed that Speedy's show was killing the Foxxhole show.

His channel has all the Foxxhole episodes.

Thanks for giving me the link, and yeah you tell Jamie felt a way about Speedy's show, everyone knew Speedy's show was better.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Nah Jamie friends were Johnnie Mack, Speedy and Marcus King. Kevin friends are a different group, kevin took over Jamie's sirius slot around last year.
I found it interesting when corey mentioned how kevin takes real care of his circle and that people who were on foxxhole radio and in jamies camp kinda fell on the way side and are struggling.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
During the foxxhole era Jamie use to give his friends chances, now that it's over you barely see him with them. With kevin he always has the plastic cup boys involved with almost every project. If the radio show kevin has now ends tomorrow I bet you his homies will still be doing good, unlike Jamie.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

:dead:

Backstory, 2 live crew was there, Luke called up and you could tell they were kinda :ld: about it.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
During the foxxhole era Jamie use to give his friends chances, now that it's over you barely see him with them. With kevin he always has the plastic cup boys involved with almost every project. If the radio show kevin has now ends tomorrow I bet you his homies will still be doing good, unlike Jamie.
It wasn't Jamie it was Marcus King. Jamie was making movies and albums, foxxhole he just showed up.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I found it interesting when corey mentioned how kevin takes real care of his circle and that people who were on foxxhole radio and in jamies camp kinda fell on the way side and are struggling.
Speedy, TDP, & Johnny Mack are writers on Beat Shazam and they wrote the screenplay for that All Star Weekend movie Jamie is producing.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Speedy, TDP, & Johnny Mack are writers on Beat Shazam and they wrote the screenplay for that All Star Weekend movie Jamie is producing.

I didn't know that, that's good to hear, just didn't hear about the other guys for some years now.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Im not saying jamie owes anyone anything. But youre right, speedy and johnny mack been with jamie forever. I just love how kevin did a different approach. He didnt just give his guys a platform, he empowered them by making them inclusive and be part of his success. Similar to lebron and his camp.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not saying jamie owes anyone anything. But youre right, speedy and johnny mack been with jamie forever. I just love how kevin did a different approach. He didnt just give his guys a platform, he empowered them by making them inclusive and be part of his success. Similar to lebron and his camp.
How is their sirius xm radio show? i haven't even listened :heh:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Jamie's cohosts are Kevin Hart's friends?

Aren't these plastic cup boys on Kevin hart Sirius radio the same cats?

Nah kevin hart took over the channel i guess after jamie aint want to pay for it or whatever. Its been wack for awhile anyway but i still got all the classic episodes on my ipod cause some dude on Sohh used to post

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah kevin hart took over the channel i guess after jamie aint want to pay for it or whatever. Its been wack for awhile anyway but i still got all the classic episodes on my ipod cause some dude on Sohh used to post
You got 2007 speedy comedy corner?