Legendary Foxxhole Radio moments

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

this will always be one of my favorite ones :laff: :laff: :laff:

You married? no? How the hell? Girl if you don't get yo sinnin ass...

Lewis Dix :mjlol: "YOU SINNING FOOL:scust:"

When Jamie caught the holy spirit :dead:

"wellll my oldest is twenty onnneeee, i got a 21 year old don't know his daddy"

Talkin bout jesusss but i don't know JESUS myselfff

THREE CHILLLLREN THREE CHILLLLREN ALL DIFFERENT DADDIIEEEEEEEEEEEES

full

Yoooooo :laff:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
I have a bunch of foxxhole episodes on mp3 if anyone is interested
You got the episode with Kevin Hart (not the classic one when he's roasting Jamie) when he went on to promote Not Easily Broken? I believe Bill Duke was there with him. Jamie wasn't there and Kevin was roasting Lewis Dix

pcpking

All Star
Daps
You got the episode with Kevin Hart (not the classic one when he's roasting Jamie) when he went on to promote Not Easily Broken? I believe Bill Duke was there with him. Jamie wasn't there and Kevin was roasting Lewis Dix

Mp3 in the bio

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
When Kevin Hart went on there and shyt on all dem nikkaz, :mjlol:

He might be Hollywood as fukk now, but don't think Kev can't be with the shyts when he wants to.

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Yesterday was a classic episode of Roll Out Radio. So basically TDP smashed this comedian last year and when she found out that he was still seeing other chicks, she slashed his tires AT THE RADIO STATION. So everyone knows about it. She is actually funny AF too (her name is Kamira)

This episode is the first episode they were together since the tires got slashed. The jokes start flying as SOON as she gets in the building. (Timestamped)

What time was it supposed to be stamped at ? It automatically played at like 53 minutes in and I been listening for like 20 minutes and nothing happened :russ:

EDIT: used my context clues and went to when she first came in. Thanks breh

Last edited:

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County

hmm maybe. I will check. I used to download them right after they aired. Nobody had XM back then so nikkas was waiting on a couple faithful listeners to upload something lol. i'll hit y'all with the link once i get back in town.