Legendary Foxxhole Radio moments

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The episode of Speedy Comedy Corner where Tanjeereen got bit by the dog was top 5 moments

Tanjereen- "I got bit by a dog before I got here that's why I'm late"
Corey Holcomb- "was the dog alright"
When Corey pretending to be the dog and said "grrrrr come here bytch" everyone in the room lost it :laff:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I still listen to whole episodes on YouTube, but what I've noticed now but not back then is just how sensitive Claudia is. She always got jokes until someone jabs back, then she gets mad and starts saying personal shyt. She was acting bytchy on every other episode of Reach Around Radio too.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still listen to whole episodes on YouTube, but what I've noticed now but not back then is just how sensitive Claudia is. She always got jokes until someone jabs back, then she gets mad and starts saying personal shyt. She was acting bytchy on every other episode of Reach Around Radio too.
Lavell Crawford roasted the fukk outta her :dead:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There was a classic episode of The Roll Out Show where TDP and Johnny Mack were there. Felt like classic Foxxhole with Mack talking about ascots, one night stands and the bible. Timestamped for Johnny Mack's entry:

There are jokes but there is some noticeable tension between Johnny Mack and Speedy. They end up almost fighting at a later episode

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So Jamie's cohosts are Kevin Hart's friends?

Aren't these plastic cup boys on Kevin hart Sirius radio the same cats?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
What's the best pickup line to use " Damn baby what happened"- Corey Holcomb:dead:
Corey: If you go to scratch your forehead they all gonna jump:russ:
Anybody that didn't know about this from 2007-2009 miss some great moments man. 2010 is when the end started coming
Jamie ruined Speedy's show by making him put Shanae Hall on there, and he made them get rid of Tanjareen who was good in her role. Jamie also felt a little jealous because it was widely agreed that Speedy's show was killing the Foxxhole show.
Na the episode when the two dudes from b2k freestyled was funny as fukk. They was wack as shyt and keep trying, I can't find it on youtube I had it on my old computer.

His channel has all the Foxxhole episodes.

Last edited: