Legendary Foxxhole Radio moments

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
If anyone has a link to the 2007-2008 episodes, let me know.

Kevin Hart roasting Speedy and his texts messages :mjlol:

Lewis Dix going off on Diamond Double D and storms off the show, then I think it was Rodney Perry randomly yelling “I DONT WANT NO PUSSEH!!!” :laff::laff:

All the random songs they make up on the spot :deadmanny:

That legendary episode of Speedys Comedy Corner where they had the domestic violence victims promoting their gala, then they started roasting it.

“What’s in the menu?:mjgrin:

sock it to me cake, black eyed peas....”

Then Johnny Mack out of nowhere

“Maybe you should’ve ordered the duck”

:laff::laff:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps

Lewis Dix going off on Diamond Double D and storms off the show, then I think it was Rodney Perry randomly yelling “I DONT WANT NO PUSSEH!!!” :laff::laff:

That legendary episode of Speedys Comedy Corner where they had the domestic violence victims promoting their gala, then they started roasting it.

What's the best pickup line to use " Damn baby what happened"- Corey Holcomb:dead:

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I used to work the 3rd shift and would die laughing at like 3 in the morning listening to the repeats. That brief time period produced some classic radio :ahh:

pip77

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Centerville, Ohio

What's the best pickup line to use " Damn baby what happened"- Corey Holcomb:dead:

Daps
He look like a he paid his trainer half-way lol

I used to listen to all the time I still have some downloaded MP3s of the many shows that used to be on the Foxhole especially Corey Holcombs shown sitting around somewhere. I do remember this episode thoe which one of them nikka said “Steve Harvey six pack look like a busted water bottle”? :russ::russ::lolbron::mjlol::mjlol:

Daps

We’re is the event going to be held at ...at beat street -Cory Holcomb :mjlol::mjlol::lolbron:

Last edited:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
I used to listen to all the time I still have some downloaded MP3s of the many shows that used to be on the Foxhole especially Corey Holcombs shown sitting around somewhere. I do remember this episode thoe which one of them nikka said “Steve Harvey six pack look like a busted water bottle”? :russ::russ::lolbron::mjlol::mjlol:

Bruh that was Jamie I'm crying :laff: