LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
They're on here acting like Kobe's lakers didn't go out sad and he wasnt Stat padding an entire season.

:mjlol::mjlol:

He was what Bron pretends to be, the King of LA and that's not hyperbole. We all knew he was washed and with his contract that we wouldn't be a good team, but he did it to try and give the city and fans one last show. He earned that right, and looking back I think all fans are happy it happened. Bron ain't deserve shyt but a kick out the door :umad:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
They're on here acting like Kobe's lakers didn't go out sad and he wasnt Stat padding an entire season.

:mjlol::mjlol:
Went out sad because Kobe blew his Achilles trying to make sure we didn’t miss the playoffs in 2013. In 2013 you probably had a Heat jersey on :mjlol:

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Still don’t understand how a team with LeBron is this bad

It's obvious though.

He's old, he stays getting picked on defensively and his play style is not conducive to the personel, also some shyt he has great influence over.

They should have traded him to somewhere where his stat padding was inconsequential.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I remember when Kobe stans and Bron stans called a ceasefire in 2019. :russ:

It's obvious though.

He's old, he stays getting picked on defensively and his play style is not conducive to the personel, also some shyt he has great influence over.

They should have traded him to somewhere where his stat padding was inconsequential.

nikka forgot Bron was gettign swtiched ON Cam Payne last playoffs.

Ouch, his ankle, though!

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
FACE FACTS

AD + COVID WERE BIGGER FACTORS IN OUR 2020 RING THAN LEBRON

REMEMBER, AD LED THAT TEAM IN EVERY STATISTICAL CATEGORY SAVE FOR ASSISTS

IT STILL BOGGLES MY MIND HOW NO ONE QUESTIONS ESPN CONTINUALLY PLACING HIM AS THE CONSENSUS 2ND GREATEST PLAYER EVER - HE’S HAD AT LEAST ONE TEAMMATE THAT WAS ON HIS LEVEL OR BETTER TO STAT PAD BEHIND FOR LITERALLY EVERY CHAMPIONSHIP RUN

ITS STR8 UP INSANE HOW BADLY THE ADVERTISING OF HIS BRAND HAS THE GENERAL CONSENSUS FOOLED

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FACE FACTS

AD + COVID WERE BIGGER FACTORS IN OUR 2020 RING THAN LEBRON

REMEMBER, AD LED THAT TEAM IN EVERY STATISTICAL CATEGORY SAVE FOR ASSISTS

IT STILL BOGGLES MY MIND HOW NO ONE QUESTIONS ESPN CONTINUALLY PLACING HIM AS THE CONSENSUS 2ND GREATEST PLAYER EVER - HE’S HAD AT LEAST ONE TEAMMATE THAT WAS ON HIS LEVEL OR BETTER TO STAT PAD BEHIND FOR LITERALLY EVERY CHAMPIONSHIP RUN

ITS STR8 UP INSANE HOW BADLY THE ADVERTISING OF HIS BRAND HAS THE GENERAL CONSENSUS FOOLED

No Kap... All facts

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The world is finally ready to admit the emperor has on no clothes. Lebron has been washed for 3 years and everyone who predicted he would leave the Lakers in shambles, including myself, were correct. Anthony Davis was never a top 5 player and now he’s gotten fat after winning that fraudulent ring. Remember when Rich Paul said he was the next great Laker big after Wilt and Kareem?

The Klutch Sports era is done. Rich Paul has never known what he’s doing and the only leverage he’s had was Lebron being Lebron. He, Lebron and Anthony Day-to-Davis ruined one of the most valuable franchises in all of sports.