LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He still padding his stats for Historical purposes. Nobody will remember in 2035 he was still in the 4th quarter down 30 points to the pelicans just “filling up the stat sheet”.

people barely call out the stat padding. It is sad at times.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Let's not overreact if this continues to be a bad season. He's been in 9 of the last 11 Finals. Put that into perspective how amazing that stat is to do that with 3 different teams. He probably won't make it this year so that would be 9 for 12. Still great. Bron is in the late stages of his career. He's allowed to have some off years. Yes these Laker years outside of the Championship year haven't been too great. But I think he's still producing. This season seems to be going in the wrong direction though. But no Bron can still ball just just fine. The League is getting younger and he can't play forever but he still got several years left.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
lebron-james-check-my-stats-shirt.jpg

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I can tell you why.

He's a big part of the reason with his play and his decision making off the court.

Lebron is no longer a guy players fear. I knew it was a wrap when this man couldn't get by Robert Covington last game and now Herb Jones and some dude named Naji Marshall cooking dude.

That should have been obvious last year when Cam Payne was putting the beats on him in the playoffs.