LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
How is he cooked? He's the only one that can still play. They got killed by youth tonight. Everyone on that pelicans line up is under 30. Everyone on the Lakers is 36 and up.

Clearly he's entertaining getting traded this summer to a better situation because he messed up the Westbrook shyt and they wouldn't remove it for Wall.

If Embiid and Harden win it all, it wouldn't shock me if Lebron went to pair up with Jokic and just keep the family living in LA.
Lebron to Portland :mjgrin:

We have the cap space.
And only need him for 1 year.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Why would an MVP agree to have an aging Bron come in and dominant the ball and bring all his behind the scenes fukkery? Taking all the credit and deflecting all the blame.

Because that's the only way you'll ever win a chip no star player is coming there. Bron goes to Denver or Dallas, and then finishes up his career in Cleveland with his son.

It's all going to click to him when the 76ers win it all.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
The Coli was mad when I made this thread. I called it :hubie:

Lebron isn't a Top 5 player anymore

Out West as a Laker the only season he was a top 5 player was the Mickey Mouse Bubble season and AD was just as good as him that season specially in the bubble he was probably they most important player. It lookin spooky outchea :mjlit:

2019 - KD, Kawhi, Giannis, Steph, Harden
2020 - top 5
2021 - KD, Giannis, Jokic, Steph, Kawhi, Embiid, Luka
2022 - KD, Giannis, Jokic, Embiid, Luka, Steph