LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
i know you miss it lebron jaaaaaaaaaaames:lolbron:

you a laaaaaaaaaaaame:lolbron:

had a spark when you started but now you just garbage fell from top 10 to not mentioned at all :lolbron:

career has come to an end its only so long fake goats can pretend :mjgrin:

but i know the sun dont shine the sun dont shine :mjcry:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Bron and Russ gettin booed in LA like they 90s Big & Puff :wow:

LA will always be a Kobe and Magic city. These Klutch nikkas miscalculated bad :mjlit:

LeCacs been claiming I'm lying about the City being on Bron ass and ready to trade him, when I live here and they posting from who knows where:deadmanny:

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Might as Stat pad to that points records and retire :yeshrug:

Every run comes to an end

Exactly!!!!!
This man has 1-2 more years tops. Everything he has done up to this point in his career has put him in the vicinity of the record. Now all of a sudden he should just sit out 4th quarters when the game is out of reach?? Stat pad all the the damn time, its not like his chasing points has hurt the team. For those butthurt about this fcuk you're feelings. Him getting the record won't change how you people feel or rank him anyways.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Trust me :mjlol:

Like their boy wasn't putting up 17.6 points on 35% shooting for a 17-65 team when he was 37.

Like he aint tear his achilles :hhh:

Your boy 01 Karl Malone status nikka :lolbron: Yeah he 37 puttin up good numbers but that nikka aint doin shyt and none of big dawgs sweatin him or even the youngins aint scared. They talkin greezy to him, pullin up, drivin on em:mjlit:

Last edited:

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Like he aint tear his achilles :hhh:

Your boy 01 Karl Malone status nikka :lolbron: Yeah he 37 puttin up good numbers but that nikka aint doin shyt and none of big dawgs sweatin him or even the youngins aint scared :mjlit:
I'm not mad at all. Father time is undefeated and Bron is still looking better than pretty much any player ever for his age. Anything he does from here on out is gravy.