Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
The story of Bron's season:

-Empty numbers
-Little impact
-Terrible in the clutch (shot 30% according to nba.com in the playoffs in the clutch)
-Another brick at the end of games
-LeDiversion in the postgame when things don't go well

I'm actually pleasantly surprised he didn't throw his teammates under the bus this time.

LePlaybook

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Damn near triple double in Game 4. Playing through a previously documented and reported foot injury. That was worse than the initial report said. At 38 years old

All this slander. AD gets none of it. When he was supposed to be the young elite 1st option for the Lakers since 2020

Yall really make me sick. I'm about to put The Coliseum on ignore

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Damn near triple double in Game 4. Playing through a previously documented and reported foot injury. That was worse than the initial report said. At 38 years old

All this slander. AD gets none of it. When he was supposed to be the young elite 1st option for the Lakers since 2020

Yall really make me sick. I'm about to put The Coliseum on ignore
Y’all ignoring that this guy choked on the 3 consecutive plays to end the game is funny

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
It's been a great run. :wow:

17 years of dominance( I took away his first year with the Lakers and this current year).
You fukking jinxed the title this yr with this thread.
Those 3s not falling vs the nuggets is partly your fault
fukking disgusting :pacspit: You acting like a Lakeshow opp fukk OFF

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Y’all ignoring that this guy choked on the 3 consecutive plays to end the game is funny
It wouldn't have come down to those 3 plays had he not did what he did throughout the game. If that was Jordan, yall would be dikkriding. If that was anyone else, there would be pleas copped

fukking pathetic

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It wouldn't have come down to those 3 plays had he not did what he did throughout the game. If that was Jordan, yall would be dikkriding. If that was anyone else, there would be pleas copped

fukking pathetic

Using this logic, it wouldn't have come down to an elimination game if he didn't get outplayed by Jamal Murray in 3 straight games

:mjgrin:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Using this logic, it wouldn't have come down to an elimination game if he didn't get outplayed by Jamal Murray in 3 straight games

:mjgrin:
With a fukked up foot that was documented before the playoffs. At 38 years old. When he was the best performer on the Lakers the entire playoff run. They would've never made the playoffs without Lebron

I won't even waste my time negging you fakkits anymore