LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

James Dean

All Star
Daps
Bron not fully cooked but he’s definitely declining . He’s still playing at this point because he wants the record, can still physically play, wants to share the court with bronny and probably just enjoys the feeling of the game (all star etc.)

He just needs to dial back on those insecure false hope tweets and statements, he knows this team is doomed and he’s partly to blame. He’s always dealt with it this way but for once just wish he would let it be and ball.

no matter what dude is going down an all time great.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was what Bron pretends to be, the King of LA and that's not hyperbole. We all knew he was washed and with his contract that we wouldn't be a good team, but he did it to try and give the city and fans one last show. He earned that right, and looking back I think all fans are happy it happened. Bron ain't deserve shyt but a kick out the door :umad:

Plus lebron has openly said he wants to play with his son.

He leaving LA anyway

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
:francis: Arguing with fans saying u and the team garbage is a real emotional fakkit move

trading away Kuzma, Harrell and others for Russ was dumb when they did it and I got clowned for that..

u trade away young dudes who play both end of the floor giving u the same amount and even more points than Westbrook and even less turnovers to get a washed westbrick who’s a liability in the final 5 minutes a game

but just like the Buss kids they only solution is to go after another big name instead of rebuilding young with trades and draft picks

u got this backstabbing GM who don’t know shyt from piss handling your day to day business because he was Kobe agent.. wow

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I can tell you why.

He's a big part of the reason with his play and his decision making off the court.

Lebron is no longer a guy players fear. I knew it was a wrap when this man couldn't get by Robert Covington last game and now Herb Jones and some dude named Naji Marshall cooking dude.

FACE FACTS

AD + COVID WERE BIGGER FACTORS IN OUR 2020 RING THAN LEBRON

REMEMBER, AD LED THAT TEAM IN EVERY STATISTICAL CATEGORY SAVE FOR ASSISTS

IT STILL BOGGLES MY MIND HOW NO ONE QUESTIONS ESPN CONTINUALLY PLACING HIM AS THE CONSENSUS 2ND GREATEST PLAYER EVER - HE’S HAD AT LEAST ONE TEAMMATE THAT WAS ON HIS LEVEL OR BETTER TO STAT PAD BEHIND FOR LITERALLY EVERY CHAMPIONSHIP RUN

ITS STR8 UP INSANE HOW BADLY THE ADVERTISING OF HIS BRAND HAS THE GENERAL CONSENSUS FOOLED

All false :ld::ld: