LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@2Quik4UHoes come control your hoe and tell him to keep my name out of his mouth and out of this convo. Drags me into this conversation that I'm not even a part of, then when I mention Kobe he'll come crying to you for help LOL

another white boy that im blocking. only cacs talk about the dead. don't bother replying, i wont see it

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Oh yeah can’t forget @madness he’s actually numero uno in the “ha ha Kobe died” bregade. He fell back a few months ago though after 2Quik called him out that one time :russ: Like @Max Power said MASK IS OFF
This nikka knows what nikkas posted on Kobe Bryant on July 21, 2015 at 10:53pm EST without the search function..

This she/he non binary hoe knows what every poster on here has ever said about his god the Mamba

Fascinating:ohhh:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
This nikka knows what nikkas posted on Kobe Bryant on July 21, 2015 at 10:53pm EST without the search function..

This she/he non binary hoe knows what every poster on here has ever said about his god the Mamba

Fascinating:ohhh:
What got that little bytch angry at me to begin with was me referring to Kobe as "little Laker boy" after MJ called him that in the Last Dance. He's been on his menstrual cycle and mad at me ever since LOL.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
What got that little bytch angry at me to begin with was me referring to Kobe as "little Laker boy" after MJ called him that in the Last Dance. He's been on his menstrual cycle and mad at me ever since LOL.
Jesus Christ

What a hoe..

Someone should kick that she/he in his box :hhh:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Yes, he was. So Westbrook averaging 2 more PPG in a series makes him better? :mjlol: KD averaged 25 against the Lakers while Kobe averaged 23, does that mean he's better? Pau's numbers that season were better than Westbrook's across the board. He was a secondary option and only needed to average 18-20 but if necessary he could increase his scoring load (I.E. the 2010 Jazz series when he averaged 24 PPG).

Pau and Amare was a debate back then but many would argue Pau was better. More fluid offensively, better passer, less exploitable weaknesses. Amare was one of the worst defenders in the league.

The 2010 Lakers top 6 is as good as any team they faced. Kobe/Pau/Odom/Artest/Fisher/Bynum vs. Williams/Boozer/Millsap/Miles/Matthews, Nash/Amare/Richardson/37 Year old Grant Hill/Dudley/Frye, Pierce/KG/Allen/Rondo/Davis/35 year old Wallace. A healthy Celtics would have the talent advantage but they weren't whole.

THE POINT HERE IS THAT ANYONE WHO PLAYED WIT KOBE WOULDA BEEN SEEN AS BETTER

COULDA BEEN KEVIN LOVE.. IF HE WAS PLAYIN WIT KOBE INSTEAD OF BRON, HE WOULD CURRENTLY BE IN HOF DISCUSSIONS.. THATS THE TRAJECTORY LOVE WAS ON BEFORE BRON BALL.

ARTEST WAS OLD N NOT THE SAME PLAYER, FISHER WAS A SPOT UP SHOOTER, ODOM WAS KNOWN AS AN INCONSISTENT UNDERACHIEVER BEFORE KOBE

THE FACT IS THAT KOBE BROUGHT THE BEST OUTA ALL OF THEM

IN COMPARISON WE GOT MELO, BRADLEY, WESTBROOK TODAY FOR THE COMP .. AND WE SEE HOW BRON IS MAKIN EM LOOK

THE DIFFERENCE LIES AT THE TOP

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Oh yeah can’t forget @madness he’s actually numero uno in the “ha ha Kobe died” bregade. He fell back a few months ago though after 2Quik called him out that one time :russ: Like @Max Power said MASK IS OFF
fukkin faghot keeps an inventory of all Kobe Bryant related posts

Put this energy into gettin that sex change operation and stop cat fishing nikkas on line you deranged hoe ass nikka

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
fukkin faghot keeps an inventory of all Kobe Bryant related posts

Put this energy into gettin that sex change operation and stop cat fishing nikkas on line you deranged hoe ass nikka

sex change operation? :gucci: More cac humor :francis:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

you were calling Kobe a rapist like last year and edited your post. 2QUik saw it. fukking loser.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
sex change operation? :gucci: More cac humor :francis:
CAC this CAC that :russ:

You are a fukkin deranged CORNBALL

Go wipe ya p*ssy you yeast infected hoe ass nikka :hhh:

Stop writing letters to Vanessa too you deranged psycho ass nikka nobody gives a fukk about your twisted homo love for another man :hhh:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
you were calling Kobe a rapist like last year and edited your post. 2QUik saw it. fukking loser.
You initiated the whole thing by acting like a pathetic fakkit after seeing me quote MJ's "Little Laker Boy" comment. again I had nothing to do with this thread, you continue to poke, prod and summon me into your nonsense so if you really want me to spew out more jokes that will hurt your feelings and drive you to the brink of suicide, I can easily make that happen.