LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Point is, Lakers had one of the best supporting casts in the league during that era. You post that picture like that team had to go toe to toe against the KD Warriors.. Pau was one of the best second options in the league.

KD and Westbrook were absolutely not better.. Kobe was significantly better than KD and Pau was better than Westbrook, Westbrook was in his second year averaging 16 PPG. Kobe/Pau was also better than 36 year old Nash and Amare. The Jazz, Rockets, and Magic don't compare either. Kobe/Pau was a better duo than any team they faced during their two championship seasons besides the Celtics who were battling injuries.

OF COURSE KOBE WAS BETTER

BUT PAU WAS NOT BETTER THAN ANY OF THE PLAYERS U MENTIONED..

WESTBROOK AVERAGED 20 PPG IN THE PLAYOFF SERIES WHILE PAU AVERAGED 18

AMARE AVERAGED 25 WHILE PAU AVERAGED 19

AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, ALL THOSE TEAMS HAD FAR MORE DEPTH TOP TO BOTTOM

WE TALKIN BOUT TEAMS THAT HAD LUKE WALTON SASHA VUJACIC
SHANNON BROWN AND JORDAN FARMAR HEAVY IN THE ROTATION

full

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The line has BEEN crossed guys like @Joe Sixpack @LexDiamonds @murksiderock @Remote @Shadow King have been poking fun at Kobe’s death and fans grieving about it since the beginning. It was just me and few others calling them out. A lot LWO went above and beyond to accommodate them nikkas to keep the peace and there’s a good number of cool Bron fans but a handful of these LeGBT brehs were never gonna be cool.

TOO MANY FOOLS EMBRACED THE LEBRON GROUPIES

BUT IT WAS PRETTY OBVIOUS TO ME FROM THE JUMP.. JUST LIKE LEBRON, THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT HIS INDIVIDUAL BRAND AND CAN CARE LESS BOUT THE LAKER BRAND

LAKER HEADS SAID “NOOOO NOT DEMAR DEROZAN” BUT WE WOULDA BEEN WAYY BETTER OFF KEEPIN THE YOUNG’NS N SIGNING HIM TO BUILD AN ORGANIC ENVIRONMENT WIT REAL CAMARADERIE

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
The line has BEEN crossed guys like @Joe Sixpack @LexDiamonds @murksiderock @Remote @Shadow King have been poking fun at Kobe’s death and fans grieving about it since the beginning. It was just me and few others calling them out. A lot LWO went above and beyond to accommodate them nikkas to keep the peace and there’s a good number of cool Bron fans but a handful of these LeGBT brehs were never gonna be cool.

You are too old to be this soft. Find the posts of me poking fun at Kobe's death or cats grieving it. Pull it up, chump...

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
At no point have I ever made fun of Kobe’s death and if you have proof of that I suggest you show it.

Ban bet.
Cut the bullshyt.
That dumbass thinks if you criticize him about basketball you’re mocking his death. Such a delusional groupie

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
@10bandz embarrasses himself with every post

He’s a non binary transgendered waste of a soul dirtbag with a shrine in his dirty ass room dedicated to Kobe Bryant

He doesn’t take showers regularly or brush his teeth he just logs on The Coli, calls everyone a CAC and protects Kobe’s legacy like a new born baby:mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Oh yeah can’t forget @madness he’s actually numero uno in the “ha ha Kobe died” bregade. He fell back a few months ago though after 2Quik called him out that one time :russ: Like @Max Power said MASK IS OFF

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
OF COURSE KOBE WAS BETTER

BUT PAU WAS NOT BETTER THAN ANY OF THE PLAYERS U MENTIONED..

WESTBROOK AVERAGED 20 PPG IN THE PLAYOFF SERIES WHILE PAU AVERAGED 18

AMARE AVERAGED 25 WHILE PAU AVERAGED 19

AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, ALL THOSE TEAMS HAD FAR MORE DEPTH TOP TO BOTTOM

WE TALKIN BOUT TEAMS THAT HAD LUKE WALTON SASHA VUJACIC
SHANNON BROWN AND JORDAN FARMAR HEAVY IN THE ROTATION

full
Yes, he was. So Westbrook averaging 2 more PPG in a series makes him better? :mjlol: KD averaged 25 against the Lakers while Kobe averaged 23, does that mean he's better? Pau's numbers that season were better than Westbrook's across the board. He was a secondary option and only needed to average 18-20 but if necessary he could increase his scoring load (I.E. the 2010 Jazz series when he averaged 24 PPG).

Pau and Amare was a debate back then but many would argue Pau was better. More fluid offensively, better passer, less exploitable weaknesses. Amare was one of the worst defenders in the league.

The 2010 Lakers top 6 is as good as any team they faced. Kobe/Pau/Odom/Artest/Fisher/Bynum vs. Williams/Boozer/Millsap/Miles/Matthews, Nash/Amare/Richardson/37 Year old Grant Hill/Dudley/Frye, Pierce/KG/Allen/Rondo/Davis/35 year old Wallace. A healthy Celtics would have the talent advantage but they weren't whole.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Bron ain't cooked but the one flaw he's always had is his tendancy to check out. Looking back i guess the first time that happened in was in 2010 vs the Celts. Had that weird ass sloppy game 5....looked disinterested. This after annihilating the Celts thru the first 4 games.

- 2011 was some other shyt...

- They say he checked out in 2014 game 5 vs the Spurs too but i didn't really see that

- Was def starting to check out in 2016 game 4 vs the Warriors but they ended up lighting a fire under his ass and his teammate came to play..

- Was checking out in that Game 4 vs Indy in 2018 when they were on the verge of going down 3-1...but once again his teammates came to play and made him snap back

- Checked the fukk out in 2019....disinterest, bad body language, sloppy for no reason play that he NEVER makes when he's actually engaged

- And here we are again in 2022 and he's doing the same shyt. Sleep walking, making horrible ill advised passes and not even paying attention on defense.

Who remembers Kuzma shoving his ass into his assignment...Bron was for some reason looking the other way. He's doin the same shyt again.

shyt always blew my mind. This dude throughout his career has shown he has the heart of a lion...can motor around like Giannis. And yet shut it all the way off. He's only player that can reach those levels and shut it completely off:why:

Last edited:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Oh yeah can’t forget @madness he’s actually numero uno in the “ha ha Kobe died” bregade. He fell back a few months ago though after 2Quik called him out that one time :russ: Like @Max Power said MASK IS OFF
@2Quik4UHoes come control your hoe and tell him to keep my name out of his mouth and out of this convo. Drags me into this conversation that I'm not even a part of, then when I mention Kobe he'll come crying to you for help LOL

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
The bubble ring, was definitely worth the current struggle and bottom feeding. That’s what you get when you get Lebron. You get the title and your team has to start over when he leaves. But if you ask any other fanbase that hasn’t won a title in a while, or even a fanbase that won a title 3-4yrs ago, if you tell them that in 4yrs Bron would get them 1 title and then 3yrs or misery, every fan would sign up for that deal everytime. Yes LeBron has made some questionable GM choices, but you take the almost guaranteed title run everytime even if it comes with the post lebron misery. Hell, as good as Miami is, I’d love for him to come in to Miami to get one more ring and make the league mad. We don’t need him, but having him would put the nail in the coffin for the rest of the league. :mjlol: