LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Last social media words passing the torch and paying respect and these nikkas waited 6 weeks before turning into scorned women over a missed free throw or some shyt :scust:
They never received the therapy they should've gotten after he died and we're forced to deal with the aftermath.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Little Laker Boy

Little Laker Boy

Little Laker Boy

Those are the 3 words that got you hot and bothered and holding onto grudges for 2 years:russ:

mocking the fact kobe fans grieve his death
I know you’re still hurting over a year later, I understand, go ahead and vent :mjlol:

ivUzvk4.png

Too much of a p*ssy to dap up the post calling kobe a rapist, so you dap up the post cosigning the post calling Kobe a rapist :mjlol:

@LexDiamonds claiming Kobe praise is "overboard" since his death as if nobody ever praised him beforehand and @madness dapped it

The praise is getting over board cause he died.

@LexDiamonds claiming that Kobe is only being compared to MJ cuz Kobe died, as if nobody said Kobe was their MJ when he was alive

He never said anything about Kobe being the GOAT. He said Kobe was his MJ cause he was being respectful since Kobe just died.

Two days after Kobe died @murksiderock was typing anti-Kobe essays and @Remote was antagonizing nikkas "Would you like a hug?"

Let's admit the cold hard truth about kobe - media ruined Kobe's legit top 3-4 status

a lot of this shyt is hard to search cuz LeGBT are passive aggressive just like their idol, they mostly sneak dap all the over the top slanderous shyt instead of saying it themselves :hhh:

madness

Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes

ivUzvk4.png

Too much of a p*ssy to dap up the post calling kobe a rapist, so you dap up the post cosigning the post calling Kobe a rapist :mjlol:

@LexDiamonds claiming Kobe praise is "overboard" since his death as if nobody ever praised him beforehand and @madness dapped it

@LexDiamonds claiming that Kobe is only being compared to MJ cuz Kobe died, as if nobody said Kobe was their MJ when he was alive

Two days after Kobe died @murksiderock was typing anti-Kobe essays and @Remote was antagonizing nikkas "Would you like a hug?"

Let's admit the cold hard truth about kobe - media ruined Kobe's legit top 3-4 status

a lot of this shyt is hard to search cuz LeGBT are passive aggressive just like their idol, they mostly sneak dap all the over the top slanderous shyt instead of saying it themselves :hhh:

the exchange 2 years ago that you're still butthurt about:

too bad it (Kobe surpassing MJ) didn't happen in this case. that little laker boy tried his best tho, A for effort

you’re a little fakkit.

MJ's words:unimpressed:

negged me like a bytch:mjlol:

MJ said it differently than the way you meant it. fakkit.

calling him little laker boy really hurt your feelings huh?:mjlol:

good to know for future reference:mjlit:

Kobe must’ve hurt your feelings for you to still be hating on him after his death:yeshrug:

I won’t be keeping tabs on you for future reference because you’re a loser. fakkit. :hhh:

and all of this was initiated by me simply quoting MJ and saying "Little Laker Boy" and you still enraged 2 years later:russ:

and what happened to not keeping tabs on me in the future?:troll:

Time for you to log off and get some therapy. RIP Bean :mjcry:

Last edited:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Now nikkas wanna get the thread HE started locked cause though he was gonna get 15+ pages of bum ass Kobephiles jerking off in a circle :umad:

Word a bunch of throw pebbles but get all :whoa: when nikkas throw fukkin logs and boulders back ass bytches fukk them nikkas soft im from the get fired on the worse shyt could be said generation and i took my share Ls and Wins now nikkas butt hurt over faceless posters fukk me smhhh they deserve each other

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

ivUzvk4.png

That’s not mocking his death fool. Every legend gets more overrated after they die. Death only enhances their legend especially if they die young and unexpectedly.

Kobe, right after death was routinely getting put up there with MJ. Now the shock of his loss is fading a bit more and the consensus of his ranking is back in that 5-10 range which is more realistic for him if you’re being objective and not a blind fanboy.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
and all of this was initiated by me simply quoting MJ and saying "Little Laker Boy" and you still enraged 2 years later:russ:

Time for you to log off and get some therapy. RIP Bean :mjcry:

you werent quoting MJ you were responding to Swagnifiient a Kobe stan and said this

too bad it didn't happen in this case. that little laker boy tried his best tho, A for effort

"too bad, he tried his best, A for effort"

you were mocking him passive aggressively like the LeGBT fakkit you are :yeshrug:

Just like you spent a whole thread mockingly calling kobe a rapist passive aggressively after getting called out

LaMelo Ball says he didn’t look up to LeBron like Lonzo did & Bron went & posted this :troll:

passive aggressive fags always think they talk their way around their bytch ass subtle behaviors:hhh:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
That’s not mocking his death fool. Every legend gets more overrated after they die. Death only enhances their legend especially if they die young and unexpectedly.

Kobe, right after death was routinely getting put up there with MJ. Now the shock of his loss is fading a bit more and the consensus of his ranking is back in that 5-10 range which is more realistic for him if you’re being objective and not a blind fanboy.

He was routinely getting put up there with MJ before he died you fukking idiot :mjlol: Have you ever heard an NBA player speak before, or talked about basketball outside of the internet?

madness

Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
you werent quoting MJ you were responding to Swagnifiient a Kobe stan and said this

"too bad, he tried his best, A for effort"

you were mocking him passive aggressively like the LeGBT fakkit you are :yeshrug:

Just like you spent a whole thread mockingly calling kobe a rapist passive aggressively after getting called out

LaMelo Ball says he didn’t look up to LeBron like Lonzo did & Bron went & posted this :troll:

passive aggressive fags always think they talk their way around their bytch ass subtle behaviors:hhh:
Little Laker Boy was a reference to what MJ called him, since the Last Dance was on the air at the time. I said he didn't surpass MJ. You got butthurt. Then sucked your teeth like a bytch and claimed you wouldn't be checking for my posts in the future, yet here you are, 2 years later, still on your period:manny: