Supporter
Daps
:russ:

I truly truly hate this nikka..

Look at this :mindblown:

How the hell is this normal?

:deadmanny:

Is that true though?

cause no matter how you feel about Kobe, that is definitely a cac talking point. No real nikka thinks he did that. :usure:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You initiated the whole thing by acting like a pathetic fakkit after seeing me quote MJ's "Little Laker Boy" comment. again I had nothing to do with this thread, you continue to poke, prod and summon me into your nonsense so if you really want me to spew out more jokes that will hurt your feelings and drive you to the brink of suicide, I can easily make that happen.

drive me to the brink of suicide? :laff: yeah let's try that fakkit

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
LeGBT hurt and lashing out :mjlol:
Bron stans ain't the ones accusing people of shyt with no proof, or running and reporting posts over a nikka they worship. Or failing to respond to a notice that they can be pulled up on for reckless talk yet mentioning that person twice after.

Y'all the soft ones which is why y'all need these threads to feel your numbers on some hyena shyt.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
THE POINT HERE IS THAT ANYONE WHO PLAYED WIT KOBE WOULDA BEEN SEEN AS BETTER

COULDA BEEN KEVIN LOVE.. IF HE WAS PLAYIN WIT KOBE INSTEAD OF BRON, HE WOULD CURRENTLY BE IN HOF DISCUSSIONS.. THATS THE TRAJECTORY LOVE WAS ON BEFORE BRON BALL.

ARTEST WAS OLD N NOT THE SAME PLAYER, FISHER WAS A SPOT UP SHOOTER, ODOM WAS KNOWN AS AN INCONSISTENT UNDERACHIEVER BEFORE KOBE

THE FACT IS THAT KOBE BROUGHT THE BEST OUTA ALL OF THEM

IN COMPARISON WE GOT MELO, BRADLEY, WESTBROOK TODAY FOR THE COMP .. AND WE SEE HOW BRON IS MAKIN EM LOOK

THE DIFFERENCE LIES AT THE TOP
Now you’re being blatantly disingenuous :russ:

Bradley was cut by the Warriors before the start of the season. The Lakers were legitimately the only team that wanted him and are certainly the only team that would start him. Melo is 37 and is having his best season in years. If anything that’s a credit to Lebron. Westbrook’s numbers have been on the decline for years. He’s the same player he was last season, he just doesn’t have the ball in his hands during every possession.

Love was the number one option on a team that never sniffed the playoffs. He was a good stats bad team guy, he came to Cleveland as the third option and won a championship. He hasn’t done shyt since playing with Lebron, so if Lebron made him worse explain why his numbers haven’t increased since 2018?

Dwight went to the Lakers as an MVP candidate, DPOY, the best center in the league and left a scapegoat. Did Kobe ball make him worse?

Last edited:

profound

technique
Daps
41.jpg