LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
How many top 75 players on that team :lolbron:
The same amount as the 2004 Pistons :mjlol:

ARE U SERIOUS? WALLY SZCZERBIAK WAS AN ALL-STAR BEFORE LEBRON.. WAS LEBRON MAKING HIM WORSE SUPPOSED TO BE SOME CLEVER RETORT? LMAO

POST PRIME ARTEST WOULDA BEEN OUT THE LEAGUE AFTER 1 YEAR PLAYIN WIT BRON.. IF BRON TOOK KEVIN LOVE OUT THE ALL-NBA TEAMS, WHAT U THINK HE WOULDA DONE TO PAU? FISHER? FISH WOULD BE QUINN COOK STATUS WIT BRON

PAU AS A FIRST OPTION NEVER EVEN WON A PLAYOFF GAME LMAO.. SO YEA, ALL THE PLAYERS U NAMED >>>>>>

KYRIE AVERAGED 27 PPG IN THE 2016 FINALS

PAU NEVER EVEN GOT TO 20 PPG WIT KOBE

:mjlol:
Wally was out the league after his Cleveland years, he was on his last legs. He averaged 11 PPG before he got to Cleveland and even during his prime he was a good stats bad team guy. He wasn't as good as Pau. Odom, or Artest.

Pau and Kyrie both averaged 19 PPG in the regular season. Kyrie's only responsibility is to score while Pau demonstrates his value in other ways. Regardless, he didn't need to score 27. In both 2009 and 2010, he averaged more PPG than the leading scorer on both the Magic and Celtics :mjlol:

Like I said, he was one of the best second options in the league during that era.

Karume

All Star
Daps
Breh I'm not with the wilfully obtuse/faux neutral stance shyt. You jumped in with some bullshyt over a post that 1) wasn't toward you, and 2) you obviously do not understand the intent of. Miss me with this silly shyt.
curious response given I never claimed or implied that the post was directed toward me.

are you suggesting that your intent wasn't to disrespectful?

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I can tell you why.

He's a big part of the reason with his play and his decision making off the court.

Lebron is no longer a guy players fear. I knew it was a wrap when this man couldn't get by Robert Covington last game and now Herb Jones and some dude named Naji Marshall cooking dude.

:mjlit::mjlit:

My youngin's

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The same amount as the 2004 Pistons :mjlol:

Wally was out the league after his Cleveland years, he was on his last legs. He averaged 11 PPG before he got to Cleveland and even during his prime he was a good stats bad team guy. He wasn't as good as Pau. Odom, or Artest.

Pau and Kyrie both averaged 19 PPG in the regular season. Kyrie's only responsibility is to score while Pau demonstrates his value in other ways. Regardless, he didn't need to score 27. In both 2009 and 2010, he averaged more PPG than the leading scorer on both the Magic and Celtics :mjlol:

Like I said, he was one of the best second options in the league during that era.

I DONT GET YOUR POINT HERE

ARE U SAYIN PAU IS BETTER THAN KG OR PIERCE? MAYBE NOT EVEN BETTER THAN RAY ALLEN TBH

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
WASNT BETTER THAN NASH/AMARE OR KD/WESTBROOK EITHER

THE ONLY SECOND OPTION HE WAS BETTER THAN THAT THEY FACED IN THE PLAYOFFS WAS BOOZER AND NOT BY MUCH

+ UTAH HAD A DEEPER ROSTER TOP TO BOTTOM WIT MILSAP, AK47 ETC

U TRYIN TOO HARD MAYN

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I DONT GET YOUR POINT HERE

ARE U SAYIN PAU IS BETTER THAN KG OR PIERCE? MAYBE NOT EVEN BETTER THAN RAY ALLEN TBH
WASNT BETTER THAN NASH/AMARE OR KD/WESTBROOK EITHER

THE ONLY SECOND OPTION HE WAS BETTER THAN THAT THEY FACED IN THE PLAYOFFS WAS BOOZER AND NOT BY MUCH

+ UTAH HAD A DEEPER ROSTER TOP TO BOTTOM WIT MILSAP, AK47 ETC

U TRYIN TOO HARD MAYN
Point is, Lakers had one of the best supporting casts in the league during that era. You post that picture like that team had to go toe to toe against the KD Warriors.. Pau was one of the best second options in the league.

KD and Westbrook were absolutely not better.. Kobe was significantly better than KD and Pau was better than Westbrook, Westbrook was in his second year averaging 16 PPG. Kobe/Pau was also better than 36 year old Nash and Amare. The Jazz, Rockets, and Magic don't compare either. Kobe/Pau was a better duo than any team they faced during their two championship seasons besides the Celtics who were battling injuries.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The line has BEEN crossed guys like @Joe Sixpack @LexDiamonds @murksiderock @Remote @Shadow King have been poking fun at Kobe’s death and fans grieving about it since the beginning. It was just me and few others calling them out. A lot LWO went above and beyond to accommodate them nikkas to keep the peace and there’s a good number of cool Bron fans but a handful of these LeGBT brehs were never gonna be cool.
At no point have I ever made fun of Kobe’s death and if you have proof of that I suggest you show it.

Ban bet.
Cut the bullshyt.