LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So why does everyone have to wallow in misery and beat their heads against the wall :what:

What sense does that make?

The shyt isn’t working so lets fix the shyt why we got to sit here and see the same dumb shyt over and over when it’s not working?

No one can seriously watch this team and think John Wall who hasn't played in 2 years is the magic eraser to fix all their problems.

The best option is just to let this team die. If they don't figure it out then that's on them. The Lakers are so fukked years from now that they can't afford to give away more picks to salvage the last 2 years of Bron's career and at best be a first round exit.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
season_2009_2010.jpg

:whew: look at that stacked team

How many top 75 players on that team :lolbron:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Pause.
their lack of class isn't justification for yours.
Yes it is. Can't stand hypocrisy and ignorance. They're feelings can be hurt, and those names can be called to my face if they don't like the shyt they start, and they can see how it goes from there.

Because once again, the comment wasn't about the man. shyt felt like Superman dying. But these nikkas deserve their feelings fukked with.

Karume

All Star
Daps
Yes it is. Can't stand hypocrisy and ignorance. They're feelings can be hurt, and those names can be called to my face if they don't like the shyt they start, and they can see how it goes from there.

Because once again, the comment wasn't about the man. shyt felt like Superman dying. But these nikkas deserve their feelings fukked with.
you essentially this guy is saying that he debases himself because he is in pain

:trash:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
No one can seriously watch this team and think John Wall who hasn't played in 2 years is the magic eraser to fix all their problems.

The best option is just to let this team die. If they don't figure it out then that's on them. The Lakers are so fukked years from now that they can't afford to give away more picks to salvage the last 2 years of Bron's career and at best be a first round exit.
They made ZERO moves…

They could’ve had Wall and Christian Wood you’re better with that

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They made ZERO moves…

They could’ve had Wall and Christian Wood you’re better with that

Lmao Christian Wood is the definition of a stat padding bum. Ask Rockets fans about him. He's horrible.

There's literally nothing that can fix this team. I said this last year, I said it in the offseason, I said it before and after the Russ trade. This team is dependant on AD being dominant. If he's not dominant which he isn't then this team is trash. It all falls on AD. Like I said, Russ being trash and Bron being old isn't supposed to matter if AD does what he's SUPPOSED to do. Look at Milwaukee, is that roster great? No but Giannis makes up for it. Same with Jokic.

Karume

All Star
Daps
Fix your typos. And get off your high horse, you just told me my comment makes you want your saw back. Go ahead and get the saw then.
you consider my position against your disrespect to equivalent of being on a high horse

fascinating

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Sure, he made Delonte West and Wally Sczerbiak worse. :mjlol: Bron was competitive with those bums in his early 20s, he would win in that era with Pau, Artest, Fisher and Odom at the same age. If he was in his prime? This wouldn't even be a discussion.

You're really in here saying nobody would win with Pau when the Lakers faced teams that had first options on Pau's level :russ: Deron Williams, Ron Artest, old ass Nash, rookie KD? Then you got teams like the Nuggets with Melo and Billups and the Magic with Dwight and role players? Kobe had the best second option in every one of those series. You can't even dispute that.

2008-2010 Pau averaged the same amount of points as 2016 Kyrie.

ARE U SERIOUS? WALLY SZCZERBIAK WAS AN ALL-STAR BEFORE LEBRON.. WAS LEBRON MAKING HIM WORSE SUPPOSED TO BE SOME CLEVER RETORT? LMAO

POST PRIME ARTEST WOULDA BEEN OUT THE LEAGUE AFTER 1 YEAR PLAYIN WIT BRON.. IF BRON TOOK KEVIN LOVE OUT THE ALL-NBA TEAMS, WHAT U THINK HE WOULDA DONE TO PAU? FISHER? FISH WOULD BE QUINN COOK STATUS WIT BRON

PAU AS A FIRST OPTION NEVER EVEN WON A PLAYOFF GAME LMAO.. SO YEA, ALL THE PLAYERS U NAMED >>>>>>

KYRIE AVERAGED 27 PPG IN THE 2016 FINALS

PAU NEVER EVEN GOT TO 20 PPG WIT KOBE

:mjlol: