LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That's a stacked team? Luke, Farmar, Sasha and Shannon Brown getting heavy minutes? :laff:

Luke averaged 6 mins, Farmar averaged 13 mins , Sasha averaged 7.6, Shannon Brown averaged 14 mins in the 2009-10 playoff run. I'd hardly call those heavy minutes.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
My nikka he almost 20 years in. It's not exactly a diss. Even my first post was showing how legendary his career has been. He's not that guy anymore. I even said ideally he should be the 2nd option but AD is heartless but that's on Bron for choosing that dude.
Thats fine he’s in year 17..

Please tell me the dude in NBA history that was “that guy” in year 17?

He wanted to be the 2nd option but AD fukked it all up..

They traded for Russ and it didn’t work but the Lakers didnt wanna correct the mistake…

They should’ve traded Russ

Last edited:
Daps
Still don’t understand how a team with LeBron is this bad

I’ll tell you why

The numbers don’t tell the story. He’s not the tidal wave force he once was. He was such a dangerous passer during his day. He’s not impacting the game like that in that regard anymore. Jokic has sort of took that mantle.

The game last week against The Jazz was vintage Bron. His finger tips on everything

In my humble opinion his scoring nowadays doesn’t seem to have an impact on wins/losses like it once did. It’s damn near feeling like “lemme just get mine”

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
THAT TEAM I JUST POSTED WAS STACKED?

:dead:

BRON GROUPIES, NEVER CHANGE

MJ WON SHOOTING 5/19 IN A CLOSING GAME .. MJ WAS CARRIED TOO?

LITERALLY EVERYBODY SHOT POORLY IN THAT LAKERS-BOSTON GAME 7, BECAUSE IT WAS A GRUELING DEFENSIVE ORIENTED GAME. LEBRON WOULDA GAVE UP HALF WAY THROUGH THE 2ND QUARTER N SITED CRAMPS.

KOBE HAS BEEN THE BEST PLAYER ON THE LAKERS SINCE 2001

SHAQ HAD SENIORITY SURE, BUT EVERYONE ALREADY KNEW WHO WAS THE BEST ALL AROUND PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE BY THEN

AND EVEN WTOUT THOSE RINGS, KOBE PROVED HE WAS A LEVEL ABOVE WHEN HE WON WIT PAU AS A SECOND OPTION

LEBRON HAD AN ALL-TIME GREAT + SUPERTEAM FOR EVERY RING.. KOBE DIDNT. PERIOD.
4 Finals MVPs to 2. You must cry when every all-time list that comes out has Lebron ahead of Kobe.

Kobe was still great, relax, don't kill yourself.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:mjlol:

From 2008-2010? Yeah, pretty easily. Ya'll post this dumb shyt and ignore the context behind those championships. The 2008-2010 Lakers supporting cast was one of the strongest in that era. They had the talent advantage against every team they beat in both the 2009 and 2010 playoffs (the Celtics would be the exception but they weren't whole). Young Lebron performed better than Kobe against the 2008 Celtics, 2009 Magic, and the 2010 Celtics with a weaker supporting cast. Lebron at Kobe's age with players of Pau and Odom's caliber against similar level of competition is a safe bet.

Here are the teams the 2009/2010 Lakers beat:
2009-
1. The Jazz led by Deron Williams and Carlos Boozer
2. The Rockets with Ron Artest as their best player (series went 7 games and Kobe shot 4-12 in game 7 while Pau and Bynum put in work)
3. The Nuggets led by Carmelo and 32 year old Chauncey
4. The Magic led by Dwight Howard and an injured Jameer Nelson

2010-
1. The Thunder with a 21 year old KD and a rookie James Harden
2. The Deron Wiliams led Jazz
3. The Suns led by a 36 year old Nash
4. The Celtics who weren't even healthy

Lebron at 23 against the 08 Celtics pushed took the series to 7 and dropped 45 in a game 7 on the road. Kobe, in his prime, got shut down and blowout in 6 games. Replace Illaguskas, Delonte West, and Wally Sczerbiak with Pau Gasol, Lamar Odom, and Derek Fisher and 23 year old Bron does what Kobe couldn't do in his prime.

LEBRON HAD THE BEST DEFENSIVE SQUAD IN THE NBA

HE WOULDA TURNED PAU AND ODOM INTO MEHMET OKUR AND GORDAN GIRICEK AS HE STAT PADDED HIS WAY TO 30-8-8 AND HAD ESPN SCREAMIN THAT HE NEEDED MORE HELP

KOBE MADE THE PLAYERS AROUND HIM BETTER - LEBRON MAKES THE PLAYERS AROUND HIM WORSE.. THEREIN LIES THE DIFFERENCE

season_2009_2010.jpg

NOBODY IS WINNING WIT THIS TEAM OUTSIDE OF KOBE.. NOT EVEN MJ

Last edited:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats fine he’s in year 17..

Please tell me the dude in NBA history that was “that guy”

He wanted to be the 2nd option but AD fukked it all up..

They traded for Russ and it didn’t work but the Lakers didnt wanna correct the mistake…

They should’ve traded Russ
Why is the onus on them to correct a mistake that Bron created? Bron wanted Russ. Bron was having meetings with Russ. Rob wanted Buddy Hield. Why mortgage our future even more when this team is beyond awful? Bron won’t be here 2 years from now so why trade a 2025 pick? Bron created this mess, it’s on him to fix it.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Luke averaged 6 mins, Farmar averaged 13 mins , Sasha averaged 7.6, Shannon Brown averaged 14 mins in the 2009-10 playoff run. I'd hardly call those heavy minutes.

And what about 2008-2009? Because that's the team pictured in the photo. Farmar, Sasha and Luke were all rotational players that year

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
4 Finals MVPs to 2. You must cry when every all-time list that comes out has Lebron ahead of Kobe.

Kobe was still great, relax, don't kill yourself.

ANDRE IGUODALA HAS 1 MORE FINALS MVP THAN STEPH CURRY

THANKS FOR TELLING ME KOBE WAS GREAT - SHOULD I START PULLIN UP POSTS TO SHOW WHAT U REALLY THINK?

THE LEBRON GOAT TALK IS A MEDIA CREATION TO HELP GENERATE THE NETWORKS INCOME .. REAL HEADS KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS, WHILE CASUALS SUCH AS YASELF WILL CONTINUE LETTING THE MEDIA DICTATE YOUR VIEWS.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
THAT TEAM I JUST POSTED WAS STACKED?

BRON GROUPIES, NEVER CHANGE

MJ WON SHOOTING 5/19 IN A CLOSING GAME .. MJ WAS CARRIED TOO?

LITERALLY EVERYBODY SHOT POORLY IN THAT LAKERS-BOSTON GAME 7, BECAUSE IT WAS A GRUELING DEFENSIVE ORIENTED GAME. LEBRON WOULDA GAVE UP HALF WAY THROUGH THE 2ND QUARTER N SITED CRAMPS.

KOBE HAS BEEN THE BEST PLAYER ON THE LAKERS SINCE 2001

SHAQ HAD SENIORITY SURE, BUT EVERYONE ALREADY KNEW WHO WAS THE BEST ALL AROUND PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE BY THEN

AND EVEN WTOUT THOSE RINGS, KOBE PROVED HE WAS A LEVEL ABOVE WHEN HE WON WIT PAU AS A SECOND OPTION

LEBRON HAD AN ALL-TIME GREAT + SUPERTEAM FOR EVERY RING.. KOBE DIDNT. PERIOD.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Why is the onus on them to correct a mistake that Bron created? Bron wanted Russ. Bron was having meetings with Russ. Rob wanted Buddy Hield. Why mortgage our future even more when this team is beyond awful? Bron won’t be here 2 years from now so why trade a 2025 pick? Bron created this mess, it’s on him to fix it.
So why does everyone have to wallow in misery and beat their heads against the wall :what:

What sense does that make?

The shyt isn’t working so lets fix the shyt why we got to sit here and see the same dumb shyt over and over when it’s not working?

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps

LEBRON HAD THE BEST DEFENSIVE SQUAD IN THE NBA

HE WOULDA TURNED PAU AND ODOM INTO MEHMET OKUR AND GORDAN GIRICEK AS HE STAT PADDED HIS WAY TO 30-8-8 AND HAD ESPN SCREAMIN THAT HE NEEDED MORE HELP

KOBE MADE THE PLAYERS AROUND HIM BETTER - LEBRON MAKES THE PLAYERS AROUND HIM WORSE.. THEREIN LIES TH DIFFERENCE

season_2009_2010.jpg

NOBODY IS WINNING WIT THIS TEAM OUTSIDE OF KOBE.. NOT EVEN MJ

Sure, he made Delonte West and Wally Sczerbiak worse. :mjlol: Bron was competitive with those bums in his early 20s, he would win in that era with Pau, Artest, Fisher and Odom at the same age. If he was in his prime? This wouldn't even be a discussion.

You're really in here saying nobody would win with Pau when the Lakers faced teams that had first options on Pau's level :russ: Deron Williams, Ron Artest, old ass Nash, rookie KD? Then you got teams like the Nuggets with Melo and Billups and the Magic with Dwight and role players? Kobe had the best second option in every one of those series. You can't even dispute that.

2008-2010 Pau averaged the same amount of points as 2016 Kyrie.