LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

Karume

All Star
Daps
Ain't nothing different about a nikka spending 3 years as a shell of himself looking like diet Toine and y'all gobbling his dikk while doing it.

This subsection is gonna disintegrate on that day.

Your daddy is dead and your archnemesis will be out the league. I don't see y'all having shyt to talk about.
the bolded makes me miss my SAW

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Kobe's ring teams were stacked. We saw what happened before Pau arrived.

He wasn't even the best player on his own team for most of his rings and he had the luxury of winning his last ring shooting 6-24 in game 7.

That's a stacked team? Luke, Farmar, Sasha and Shannon Brown getting heavy minutes? :laff:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
you don't see how ironic that is?

like I said, I fukk with you but there's a line that's getting crossed that's uncomfortable to read or go back and forth about.

We can just keep it moving. shyt getting way too deep for no reason.
On the real I fuks with you as well I think you know this basketball shyt but damn son you made a thread talkin about Bron is cooked?

Cmon dog..

Why you didnt say Russ is cooked or even AD?

Bron is 37 years old and is giving you 29 ppg

He’s 37!

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's a stacked team? Luke, Farmar, Sasha and Shannon Brown getting heavy minutes? :laff:

season_2009_2010.jpg

:whew: look at that stacked team

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
you don't see how ironic that is?

like I said, I fukk with you but there's a line that's getting crossed that's uncomfortable to read or go back and forth about.

We can just keep it moving. shyt getting way too deep for no reason.

The line has BEEN crossed guys like @Joe Sixpack @LexDiamonds @murksiderock @Remote @Shadow King have been poking fun at Kobe’s death and fans grieving about it since the beginning. It was just me and few others calling them out. A lot LWO went above and beyond to accommodate them nikkas to keep the peace and there’s a good number of cool Bron fans but a handful of these LeGBT brehs were never gonna be cool.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
BE RETARDED BRODIES

COULD LEBRON WIN WITH PAU AS A SECOND OPTION?

YES OR NO

:sas2:

BRON WAS THE “BEST PLAYER” (BIGGEST STAT PADDER) ON HAND PICK SUPERTEAMS, SURE .. WE SAW WHAT HE DID WITOUT THE SUPERTEAMS. KOBE WON ORGANICALLY WIT A TEAM THAT BRON WOULDA BEEN BOUNCED OUT THE SECOND ROUND WITH
:mjlol:

From 2008-2010? Yeah, pretty easily. Ya'll post this dumb shyt and ignore the context behind those championships. The 2008-2010 Lakers supporting cast was one of the strongest in that era. They had the talent advantage against every team they beat in both the 2009 and 2010 playoffs (the Celtics would be the exception but they weren't whole). Young Lebron performed better than Kobe against the 2008 Celtics, 2009 Magic, and the 2010 Celtics with a weaker supporting cast. Lebron at Kobe's age with players of Pau and Odom's caliber against similar level of competition is a safe bet.

Here are the teams the 2009/2010 Lakers beat:
2009-
1. The Jazz led by Deron Williams and Carlos Boozer
2. The Rockets with Ron Artest as their best player (series went 7 games and Kobe shot 4-12 in game 7 while Pau and Bynum put in work)
3. The Nuggets led by Carmelo and 32 year old Chauncey
4. The Magic led by Dwight Howard and an injured Jameer Nelson

2010-
1. The Thunder with a 21 year old KD and a rookie James Harden
2. The Deron Wiliams led Jazz
3. The Suns led by a 36 year old Nash
4. The Celtics who weren't even healthy

Lebron at 23 against the 08 Celtics pushed took the series to 7 and dropped 45 in a game 7 on the road. Kobe, in his prime, got shut down and blowout in 6 games. Replace Illaguskas, Delonte West, and Wally Sczerbiak with Pau Gasol, Lamar Odom, and Derek Fisher and 23 year old Bron does what Kobe couldn't do in his prime.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On the real I fuks with you as well I think you know this basketball shyt but damn son you made talkin about Bron is cooked?

Cmon dog

My nikka he almost 20 years in. It's not exactly a diss. Even my first post was showing how legendary his career has been. He's not that guy anymore. I even said ideally he should be the 2nd option but AD is heartless but that's on Bron for choosing that dude.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Kobe's ring teams were stacked. We saw what happened before Pau arrived.

He wasn't even the best player on his own team for most of his rings and he had the luxury of winning his last ring shooting 6-24 in game 7.

THAT TEAM I JUST POSTED WAS STACKED?

:dead:

BRON GROUPIES, NEVER CHANGE

MJ WON SHOOTING 5/19 IN A CLOSING GAME .. MJ WAS CARRIED TOO?

LITERALLY EVERYBODY SHOT POORLY IN THAT LAKERS-BOSTON GAME 7, BECAUSE IT WAS A GRUELING DEFENSIVE ORIENTED GAME. LEBRON WOULDA GAVE UP HALF WAY THROUGH THE 2ND QUARTER N SITED CRAMPS.

KOBE HAS BEEN THE BEST PLAYER ON THE LAKERS SINCE 2001

SHAQ HAD SENIORITY SURE, BUT EVERYONE ALREADY KNEW WHO WAS THE BEST ALL AROUND PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE BY THEN

AND EVEN WTOUT THOSE RINGS, KOBE PROVED HE WAS A LEVEL ABOVE WHEN HE WON WIT PAU AS A SECOND OPTION

LEBRON HAD AN ALL-TIME GREAT + SUPERTEAM FOR EVERY RING.. KOBE DIDNT. PERIOD.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Everyone is white according to 4th grade reading level nikkas like @10bandz

That dumb nikka is stunned that I know things that happened in the 1950s so he keeps calling me a CAC..

This is sad and funny at the same time unfortunately…

You got dumb nikkas like him who equate knowledge with being white

Like I said you need to get the shyt slapped outta you..

I know nikkas was stuffing you in lockers in High School :mjlol:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
The line has BEEN crossed guys like @Joe Sixpack @LexDiamonds @murksiderock @Remote @Shadow King have been poking fun at Kobe’s death and fans grieving about it since the beginning. It was just me and few others calling them out. A lot LWO went above and beyond to accommodate them nikkas to keep the peace and there’s a good number of cool Bron fans but a handful of these LeGBT brehs were never gonna be cool.
:mjlol: