LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All this comes down to is these weird, jock sniffing clown ass nikkas hate LeBron because he’s better than Kobe.

He was better then him in every way and these candle lighting faghots just hate it

:mjlol:

What do you mean by this?

I don't mind the back and forth but you doing too much.

I'm pretty sure most of us just talking shyt but y'all(Bron stans) are quick to bring up or insinuate something deeper.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
MJ retired after his 6th ring cause he couldn't find any more ass to whoop
Bron could play til he 70 IDGAF :yeshrug:
Nah, he retired because he wouldn't play for another coach. He came back a few years later and was 10x worse than Bron is now, at the same age.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
What do you mean by this?

I don't mind the back and forth but you doing too much.

I'm pretty sure most of us just talking shyt but y'all(Bron stans) are quick to bring up or insinuate something deeper.
Dawg..

You hate LeBron James.. You always looking for ways to criticize that man.. Please do a search and find any thread I made about LeBron..

Please do so..

You nikkas are fukkin annoying. Anytime someone gives LeBron his respect you nikkas come out the woodwork like fukkin mosquitoes callin nikkas “stans”

I know how you operate dog..

LeBron James is a better player than Kobe.

Period..

Call me anything you want but it doesn’t change that

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
And he's still 10x better than Jordan and Kobe were at the same age :mjgrin:

Bron surpassed Kobe damn near a decade ago by any metric/standard used to evaluate players. He was the best player on every one of his championship teams and didn't need prime Shaq to gift him three rings. Imagine Bron averaging 15 PPG on 36 FG% in the finals and still winning :mjlol:

BE RETARDED BRODIES

COULD LEBRON WIN WITH PAU AS A SECOND OPTION?

YES OR NO

:sas2:

BRON WAS THE “BEST PLAYER” (BIGGEST STAT PADDER) ON HAND PICKED SUPERTEAMS, SURE .. WE SAW WHAT HE DID WITOUT THE SUPERTEAMS. KOBE WON ORGANICALLY WIT A TEAM THAT BRON WOULDA BEEN BOUNCED OUT THE SECOND ROUND WITH

fmTL3Fj.jpg

NOW WE SEE HOW HIS STAT PADDING FARES WITOUT THOSE ALL-TIME GREATS TO HIDE BEHIND

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dawg..

You hate LeBron James.. You always looking for ways to criticize that man.. Please do a search and find any thread I made about LeBron..

Please do so..

You nikkas are fukkin annoying. Anytime someone gives LeBron his respect you nikkas come out the woodwork like fukkin mosquitoes callin nikkas “stans”

I know how you operate dog..

LeBron James is a better player than Kobe.

Period..

Call me anything you want but it doesn’t change that
That’s not what I asked you. Why is bringing up or insinuating someone died even a talking point?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
This man came to this popcorn bozo franchise, shipped out those role playin dudes who won’t win anything for AD and won a title and you nikkas still can’t stand him..

You guys are fukkin weird and it’s annoying..

Before LeBron came what fukk were ya’ll doin??

I know what ya’ll were doin.. Ya’ll were puttin up slides in projectors about Hollywood tryin to get LaMarcus Aldridge to come play and to have him shyt on you..

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
BE RETARDED BRODIES

COULD LEBRON WIN WITH PAU AS A SECOND OPTION?

YES OR NO

:sas2:

BRON WAS THE “BEST PLAYER” (BIGGEST STAT PADDER) ON HAND PICKED SUPERTEAMS, SURE .. WE SAW WHAT HE DID WITOUT THE SUPERTEAMS. KOBE WON ORGANICALLY WIT A TEAM THAT BRON WOULDA BEEN BOUNCED OUT THE SECOND ROUND WITH

fmTL3Fj.jpg

NOW WE SEE HOW HIS STAT PADDING FARES WITOUT THOSE ALL-TIME GREATS TO HIDE BEHIND
Kobe's ring teams were stacked. We saw what happened before Pau arrived.

He wasn't even the best player on his own team for most of his rings and he had the luxury of winning his last ring shooting 6-24 in game 7.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because that’s what a bytch ass nikka like @10bandz does..

Guilty by association nikka

I respect the hell outta Kobe how can anyone not??

But you nikkas take shyt to the extreme

you don't see how ironic that is?

like I said, I fukk with you but there's a line that's getting crossed that's uncomfortable to read or go back and forth about.

We can just keep it moving. shyt getting way too deep for no reason.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
@Joe Sixpack out here embarrassing himself once again. Mad cuz I exposed him for being an hour old ass cac :mjlol: been heated at me for months

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
And he's still 10x better than Jordan and Kobe were at the same age :mjgrin:
Jordan didn't play when he was 37

He was older at 38 and 39 when he played for the wizards. And yes a year or two does make a difference.

Bron is better than Kobe was.

But Kobe was totally drained of his abilities