LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
if you had a real masculine father figure in your life, you wouldn't be following and hopping on another grown man where ever he goes.

no shame :scust:
nikka I just watch basketball..

That’s as far as it goes for me you faghot..

Moist ass nikka in here in shambles cause his team is losing basketball games

fukkin herbs :mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You gonna cry now faghot?

Your feelings hurt now you bytch ass nikka :hhh:

Goddam you are cheeks!!

:mindblown:

Damn this nikka a whole hoe

I am cheeks? You speak like a 60 year old cac who still wants to be cool with the brothas. Have some self awareness you pale shyt.

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@Shadow King keep juelzing you cac fakkit. Talking about immature but you follow one man from city to city for 20 years and uses Kobe’s death as a crutch for years. This wasn’t the first or second or third time you pulled this Kobe is dead shyt. Just because YOU will have nothing to talk about when Bron retires doesn’t mean shyt for us. The fact you think everyone will bail on following basketball once Bron retires says everything we need to know about the mental state of you LeGBT groupies
This mans on Kobe's dikk so bad he has his profile pic and signature of him. Probably his bedsheets too.. Damn, did you wish you were one of his groupies when he was alive? He was a great player but the fanboying is just pathetic. Try and be objective once in a while.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
This mans on Kobe's dikk so bad he has his profile pic and signature of him. Probably his bedsheets too.. Damn, did you wish you were one of his groupies when he was alive? He was a great player but the fanboying is just pathetic. Try and be objective once in a while.
Dawg..

That nikka is even weird for an online nikka..

His whole life is protecting Kobe and hating LeBron James CONSTANTLY..

I never seen such bytchassness like this in my life

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
lakers-2020-title-winning-roster_cjfaded8xdx51ahhrykyas4v1.jpeg
Nothing upsets Laker "fans" more than this :wow:

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
One second yall say he's cooked, next second y'all say he is stat padding. Make it make sense:gucci:

I went through at least the first 10-15 comments, and nobody mentions Anthony Davis nor Russell Westbrook in terms of why the Lakers are so bad right now. Russell Westbrook had one assist and seven turnovers last night, and Anthony Davis is out for another 4-5 weeks.

The Coli.com:unimpressed:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
My, how the narrative shifts :wow:
Lebron doesn't want a young core
He can only play with grizzled vets :wow:
And he's still 10x better than Jordan and Kobe were at the same age :mjgrin:

FACE FACTS

AD + COVID WERE BIGGER FACTORS IN OUR 2020 RING THAN LEBRON

REMEMBER, AD LED THAT TEAM IN EVERY STATISTICAL CATEGORY SAVE FOR ASSISTS

IT STILL BOGGLES MY MIND HOW NO ONE QUESTIONS ESPN CONTINUALLY PLACING HIM AS THE CONSENSUS 2ND GREATEST PLAYER EVER - HE’S HAD AT LEAST ONE TEAMMATE THAT WAS ON HIS LEVEL OR BETTER TO STAT PAD BEHIND FOR LITERALLY EVERY CHAMPIONSHIP RUN

ITS STR8 UP INSANE HOW BADLY THE ADVERTISING OF HIS BRAND HAS THE GENERAL CONSENSUS FOOLED
Bron surpassed Kobe damn near a decade ago by any metric/standard used to evaluate players. He was the best player on every one of his championship teams and didn't need prime Shaq to gift him three rings. Imagine Bron averaging 15 PPG on 36 FG% in the finals and still winning :mjlol:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol @ ungrateful, like we're the Caveliers or Milwaukee Bucks

of course we're not going to worship someone just because he was the second best player off of a ymca title run

we have higher standards

And lebron probably gon leave LA anyway :mjlol:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Bean literally sacrificed his body to drag a team that had Andrew Goudelock, Jodie Meeks and Jordan Hill playing big mins. Bron created the team and literally quit on them. :mjlol: Major stain to his legacy

Creating a team and it being this horrible is like having plastic surgery and still being ugly. You literally chose your features. no excuses
How is he quitting? :dwillhuh:

He plays every game. Ya'll must think dude is superman or something, he's doing exactly what Kobe did. He's too old to will this roster to victory.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
@Shadow King keep juelzing you cac fakkit. Talking about immature but you follow one man from city to city for 20 years and uses Kobe’s death as a crutch for years. This wasn’t the first or second or third time you pulled this Kobe is dead shyt. Just because YOU will have nothing to talk about when Bron retires doesn’t mean shyt for us. The fact you think everyone will bail on following basketball once Bron retires says everything we need to know about the mental state of you LeGBT groupies
And this is why I said what I said. Your feelings for another man shouldn't be this strong.

When I'm in LA we'll see who the cac fakkit is.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
All this comes down to is these weird, jock sniffing clown ass nikkas hate LeBron because he’s better than Kobe.

He was better then him in every way and these candle lighting faghots just hate it

Weird ass confused gay nikkas

:mjlol: