LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
When they do the "LeGACY: A ESPN 10 Part Series the Career LeBron James", they better call this chapter "Tales from the Crypt"; bunch of Old Ballers and ADNP that should prompt the NBA to put up a CONDEMNED NOTICE on the door of the locker room.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka shut the fukk up..

That’s history…

This franchise is Kardashian status now..

Learn that..

Rob Lowe and this Botox bimbo ain’t bringing in any titles..

fukk outta here with this Lakers franchise shyt when nikkas like LaMarcus Aldridge told y’all to kick rocks
:mjlol:

nikkas is delusional
Lebron’s entire season has been a sportscenter bottom 10:

coming in at number 10…

We have Lebron crying to 2nd year player Desmond Bane about not laughing at him

coming in at number 9

we have Lebron telling Cam Payne that he was almost out of the league

all that nikka does is cry and I can see how stains took on his personality

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
lol @ ungrateful, like we're the Caveliers or Milwaukee Bucks

of course we're not going to worship someone just because he was the second best player off of a ymca title run

we have higher standards
nikka said “we”

Where were the Lakers before Bron came there nikka?

fukk outta here bout higher standards you Fairy Tale ass nikka you was begging LeMarcus Aldridge to sign and he deaded you wack nikkas that’s your “higher standards”

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
If he brought that Bubble Chip to NY he'd been a legend in the city
He would be treated like God

The media been wanting Bron as a knick and knick fans are bigger fans of him than fan bases he's played for

Bron fukked up not going to NY. Cause laker fans ain't gonna be appreciative of him like knick fans would

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Lebron’s entire season has been a sportscenter bottom 10:

coming in at number 10…

We have Lebron crying to 2nd year player Desmond Bane about not laughing at him

coming in at number 9

we have Lebron telling Cam Payne that he was almost out of the league

all that nikka does is cry and I can see how stains took on his personality
nikka like I said..

Before that nikka sullied himself with ya’ll goof off clowns y’all nikkas was begging LeMarcus Aldridge for a 2nd interview nikka..

A nikka with a defective heart told ya’ll nikkas to get the fukk outta here

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
nikka said “we”

Where were the Lakers before Bron came there nikka?

fukk outta here bout higher standards you Fairy Tale ass nikka you was begging LeMarcus Aldridge to sign and he deaded you wack nikkas that’s your “higher standards”

Lakers>>>what ever bum franchise you follow. even when Lakers were shyt before he came, they were stilled talked about more than whatever team you followed

but than again, you probably don't even have a team, probably just another LeGBT circus traveler

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Lakers>>>what ever bum franchise you follow. even when Lakers were shyt before he came, they were stilled talked about more than whatever team you followed

but than again, you probably don't even have a team, probably just another LeGBT circus traveler
Gay ass nikkas in junior high school talkin this Ra Ra popcorn shyt :dead:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This cornball talkin about banners in the past :mjlol:

That shyt is over with you got a Housewives of Orange County chick in the front office who doesn’t know what the fukk she’s doin

Look this so called “lakers fan” mocking the lakers past banners :russ:

be happy that your “favorite team” is losing and find enjoyment in your “favorite teams” fans being upset about it:mjlol: keep exposing yourselves you LeGBT losers :lolbron:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm not disrespecting him. Kobe was a sports icon of my childhood and in my formative years is part of a triumvirate with Bron and Wade as favorites to watch. But I'm done with nikkas treating the shyt like a religion and going back on their words to dead a back and forth that was over the top in the first place, and hiding behind his death as to why nothing should be said back. Cats is on the same disrespect levels they were on pre-2020, they obviously haven't learned to appreciate that anybody can be taken away. So if I gotta boil their blood then so be it.

Is the player they hate/"crack jokes" on so much gonna have to depart also for them to understand? Where does the buck stop?

And of course 1 or more will have an immature response to this. But it's whatever.

fakkit makes fun of Kobe for being dead and then juelzes about it after. LeGBT YALL

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
fakkit makes fun of Kobe for being dead and then juelzes about it after. LeGBT YALL
I'm not disrespecting him. Kobe was a sports icon of my childhood and in my formative years is part of a triumvirate with Bron and Wade as favorites to watch. But I'm done with nikkas treating the shyt like a religion and going back on their words to dead a back and forth that was over the top in the first place, and hiding behind his death as to why nothing should be said back. Cats is on the same disrespect levels they were on pre-2020, they obviously haven't learned to appreciate that anybody can be taken away. So if I gotta boil their blood then so be it.

Is the player they hate/"crack jokes" on so much gonna have to depart also for them to understand? Where does the buck stop?

And of course 1 or more will have an immature response to this. But it's whatever.[/QUOTE]

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
You online nikkas are all delusional clowns

Lakers are a clown operation and nikkas in here acting like it’s 1985 :dead:

Its 2022 and the Lakers got a Housewife bimbo callin the shots not wanting to pay the luxury tax..

She hired Kobe’s snake agent who’s nothing but a Rob Lowe lookalike who she probably wants to fukk..

You got Kurt fukkin Rambis, a fukkin role playing cracka from the Showtime era, callin the shots cause his slut wife and Jeannie do coke and get pedicures together

shyt is a fukkin disgrace :hhh:

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
@Shadow King keep juelzing you cac fakkit. Talking about immature but you follow one man from city to city for 20 years and uses Kobe’s death as a crutch for years. This wasn’t the first or second or third time you pulled this Kobe is dead shyt. Just because YOU will have nothing to talk about when Bron retires doesn’t mean shyt for us. The fact you think everyone will bail on following basketball once Bron retires says everything we need to know about the mental state of you LeGBT groupies