Leave your baby at home alone for over a week while travelling, Brehitas

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
Mafukkas will joke about this but be mad about people joking about the Titanic submarine shyt!:wow:

No reason for the thread title to be a joke!
Those people on the submarine had a choice, sad but so many red flags.

Kids on the other hand.

I saw this video last night and wanted to torture this dude, that killed all his sons in the yard. And literally gave 0 fukks

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
This is so bizarre I genuinely can't process it. But yes, the mother deserves cruel and unusual punishment. Death penalty is too light.

The neighbors knew something was wrong considering the previous incident when she went AWOL for weeks. They should be investigated, there's no way they heard a baby crying for hours on end, not seeing of hearing someone enter/leave the house/apartment and thought everything was okay.

Should be a mental and financial evaluation before you are allowed to have children. Should have to be licensed with consistent reporting on the physical and mental well being of your children. We just let any savage animal have children these days.
Careful now, once the pandora box that is eugenics is opened we'll get to a point where a disproportionate amount of white people are allowed to breed.

I don't believe a society, a social construct should have the right to take away a life or to ban certain people from procreation.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Mexicans are EXTREMELY dysfunctional. These hoes will drop their kids off with whoever will take them, so they can run the streets. Mexican men dont spend time with their kids either. They always at bars, strip clubs, and Twin Peaks/Hooters type of establishments.

I disagree.

If anything, they’re pedos. They stay fukking each other daughters once they turn like 14.

They do buy prostitutes in their work vans alot though.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Mexicans are EXTREMELY dysfunctional. These hoes will drop their kids off with whoever will take them, so they can run the streets. Mexican men dont spend time with their kids either. They always at bars, strip clubs, and Twin Peaks/Hooters type of establishments.
Don't judge a group by the behavior of their lowlife element.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Fact of the matter is that baby is in trouble after 2 days without food or water. That poor child did not ask to be born.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It didn’t all come from nothing. It came from gases in space.
I'm not even religious like that, but this is intellectually dishonest. You know damn well nobody knows where those gasses came from

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But they’re there & we have evidence of it. There’s no evidence of a dude in the sky creating everything
Exactly. So the only honest response is to say nobody knows.

To put an end to this discussion by citing gasses which have no clear origin, is no better than a religious person citing Buddha or Shiva or abrahamic God.

All y'all are operating on faith until either skydaddy makes an appearance or until science see(s) beyond the cosmic microwave background.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.