Reppin
Steel
878b1bb07dc8310d3c9aa37f91f6745d.gif
These hoes is wicked

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That poor child. That woman needs the death penalty. Let her go to whatever afterlife that may exist and explain her actions to her child.

She definitely should have been reported. I can't conceive of knowing something like this is happening and doing absolutely nothing about it. Of course, they want their names to remain anonymous. Their inaction at the child's plight was evil too.
She is prime candidate for a similar type of abandonment. Just lock her in a storage closet and come check on her in 10 days. She'll eventually get the message before she departs this world.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
momma needs some alone time and she about to get it. fukked up and selfish.....RIP to the baby.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
See It be shyt like this that make me question if God is real because how can you let sick people like her bring life into this world, only for them to treat it like nothing, meanwhile you got good women out here who just can’t have children for whatever reason.

My guy if you’re not a kid and believe in a magical being…idk what to tell you.

God has never been real. If he were all the evil shyt in this world won’t happen.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
It’s good that they are charging her with murder and not some bullshyt like man slaughter because this was nothing short of murder. No grown adult can say they don’t know what would happen if they left a 16 month old alone for a week. fukking evil that’s what she did, it wasn’t negligence but pure intended murder and torture.

RIP to the little one, selfish people shouldn’t have kids.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See It be shyt like this that make me question if God is real because how can you let sick people like her bring life into this world, only for them to treat it like nothing, meanwhile you got good women out here who just can’t have children for whatever reason.
Breh if you need this to realize god aint real you need help lol

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
My guy if you’re not a kid and believe in a magical being…idk what to tell you.

God has never been real. If he were all the evil shyt in this world won’t happen.
Breh if you need this to realize god aint real you need help lol

Nah both of you are just soulless heathens

yea I sometimes question God,but overall i still believe in some type of higher being, because all of this didn’t just come from nothing.point blank period.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yea I sometimes question God,but overall i still believe in some type of higher being, because all of this didn’t just come from nothing.point blank period.
I believe in a higher being as well. But only kids should still believe in god

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

It didn’t all come from nothing. It came from gases in space.