dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Good, sit your ass in jail and rot. still can’t get over her deciding to do that to her daughter
Exactly. People treat their kids like shyt. Same goes for the idiots in TX who just had their kid ran over by an Uber driver who dropped them off and left the kid alone to walk in front of the car to be killed. 2 yo SMH. Parents attacked the Uber driver too. SMH

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That so called "Mom" deserves the guillotine, but the neighbors knew the baby was there?I would've just let the baby stay with me until the mom got back.If it came to it, call CPS.Which is something I'd hate to do.This happened to my mom once.She was supposed to babysit this 1 yr old girl for a few days, but the mom ended up going MIA.We had that lil girl for 6 weeks before my mom finally decided to call CPS.It fukked me and my siblings up.We'd all became attached to the lil girl.As a child, you just don't understand certain things.I remember we were all pissed at my mom."How could she be so evil to send the baby away!!? :mjcry:" We made her feel it, to.It's one of those things I look back on and feel bad about:francis:

JNew

Superstar
Daps
She wanted to off the kid so she stupidly and passionately leaves the kid a home on purpose to relieve guilt from her mind that she actually killed the kid.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
That so called "Mom" deserves the guillotine, but the neighbors knew the baby was there?I would've just let the baby stay with me until the mom got back.If it came to it, call CPS.Which is something I'd hate to do.This happened to my mom once.She was supposed to babysit this 1 yr old girl for a few days, but the mom ended up going MIA.We had that lil girl for 6 weeks before my mom finally decided to call CPS.It fukked me and my siblings up.We'd all became attached to the lil girl.As a child, you just don't understand certain things.I remember we were all pissed at my mom."How could she be so evil to send the baby away!!? :mjcry:" We made her feel it, to.It's one of those things I look back on and feel bad about:francis:
Wow! So the mother NEVER came back?!

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
She must've plead out to avoid the needle. They shouldn't have given her the option.