Leave your baby at home alone for over a week while travelling, Brehitas

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
These bytches need to stop letting nikkas get them pregnant, goddamn!!, it’s not that hard!

They be in toxic situations and with nikkas that got 5 kids already… KNOWING they can’t afford no baby or know how to take care of themselves.

:francis:

Working at Amazon and braiding hair ain’t enough.. then these females wanna go to Turks and Miami n’ shyt. Dumping the lil b*stards off with whoever.

:what:This woman is Mexican.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
:what:This woman is Mexican.

lol

That’s even worse because that’s all Mexican women do is have babies. It be 20 Mexicans living in one house with plenty of support.

By her being alone and not having no one to help her with the baby proves that she’s a fukk up. Mexicans always look out for each other.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
For killing a child those other women in there will give her hell till her dying day..

And where was the child's father for 10 days???

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
See It be shyt like this that make me question if God is real because how can you let sick people like her bring life into this world, only for them to treat it like nothing, meanwhile you got good women out here who just can’t have children for whatever reason.

Don't blame God for this. That was her decision to leave that child. She didn't have to make that choice. The baby is with God and she will have do deal with that choice.

Galatians 6:7 KJV
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
That poor child. That woman needs the death penalty. Let her go to whatever afterlife that may exist and explain her actions to her child.

She definitely should have been reported. I can't conceive of knowing something like this is happening and doing absolutely nothing about it. Of course, they want their names to remain anonymous. Their inaction at the child's plight was evil too.
I was waiting for somebody to say this :snoop: At least called the police for a wellness check on the kids

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Mother deserves the very worst there is to offer.

But I'm trying to understand, the neighbors agreed to watch her for a weekend. Then they noticed shorty didn't come back and they.... Did what?

Like yall didn't go back to check. Call the cops. Nothing?

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
lol

That’s even worse because that’s all Mexican women do is have babies. It be 20 Mexicans living in one house with plenty of support.

By her being alone and not having no one to help her with the baby proves that she’s a fukk up. Mexicans always look out for each other.
Mexicans are EXTREMELY dysfunctional. These hoes will drop their kids off with whoever will take them, so they can run the streets. Mexican men dont spend time with their kids either. They always at bars, strip clubs, and Twin Peaks/Hooters type of establishments.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Mother deserves the very worst there is to offer.

But I'm trying to understand, the neighbors agreed to watch her for a weekend. Then they noticed shorty didn't come back and they.... Did what?

Like yall didn't go back to check. Call the cops. Nothing?
That was an earlier situation if I read the article correctly . They might not have known she left again.

She definitely deserves whatever sentence they give her. She should never see the light of day again.