Leave your baby at home alone for over a week while travelling, Brehitas

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
A baby hungry, scared and alone in an apartment for 10 days...everyday the sun is coming up and it's getting dark in there every night and no one is there to protect the baby from all the possible dangers she could get in to. Just the thought of this entire situation is triggering...

Trustus

Black like the planet that they fear
Supporter
Daps
Omg. I know that baby was in PAIN from starving to death. The mom should honestly get the death penalty.
I think dehydration is worst part. She lost so much fluids from crying and urine, her little organs started shutting down. This is cold as fukk. Going from someone taking care of you everyday to an abrupt stop. She should go out the same way locked away in a room with no food, no water, no one around to hear or respond to her pleas for help.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
878b1bb07dc8310d3c9aa37f91f6745d.gif
The OG of this shyt :wow:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
That poor child. That woman needs the death penalty. Let her go to whatever afterlife that may exist and explain her actions to her child.

She definitely should have been reported. I can't conceive of knowing something like this is happening and doing absolutely nothing about it. Of course, they want their names to remain anonymous. Their inaction at the child's plight was evil too.

Death penalty is too easy. Way too easy.

Hard labor camp or thrown in the jungle.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
These bytches need to stop letting nikkas get them pregnant, goddamn!!, it’s not that hard!

They be in toxic situations and with nikkas that got 5 kids already… KNOWING they can’t afford no baby or know how to take care of themselves.

:francis:

Working at Amazon and braiding hair ain’t enough.. then these females wanna go to Turks and Miami n’ shyt. Dumping the lil b*stards off with whoever.