Leave your baby at home alone for over a week while travelling, Brehitas

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Stupid bytch should be locked in a cell
with her daughters soild pen and clothing.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow! So the mother NEVER came back?!
Nope.Kim vanished like Houdini.From what I can remember, she seemed a lil "off".Like she could've been on the spectrum.My mom didn't really fukk with her like that.The only reason she agreed to babysit was do to my older sister.My older sis had a lil connection with Kim.She was the one who would babysit Shenae(Lil girls name) initially.It was never multiple days, tho.More like 7-8 hrs.So when Kim wanted to leave for 3 days, they had to run it past my mom because it was her house.My sister was literally begging her to do it.Mom's should've went with her first instincts.I honestly don't think my mom can be played.She's like dark skinned Aunt Viv mixed with Batman.Scorpio woman.If it wasn't for my sis, mom's would've told her to kick rocks for sure.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
I need to come in here b/c this story is really fukking me up.

I avoided this when it first came out....and now is popping up everywhere b/c of the sentencing....

I fukked up and watched a news update

I heard the baby crying from the neighbors camera and is replaying in my head to the point that I become physically weak...like a panic attack ...I am depressed, sad, I feel hopelessness for this child or any child that has been through this....I can't even comprehend how a human makes a determination to do something like this when there are so many options available.

the of Jailyn starving, eating her feces, crying for help, thirsting, longing for mommy or anyone...for her to die cold, hungry, alone...

I think about ways that I could've helped her...

If you have a child, you know how important you are to that child, you are their survival and no matter what you are their joy.

I can't stop thinking about this...I dont know that family and I am heartbroken

as a mom...feeding your child is like the need to breath, seeing your child, is like all is well in the world. how could she do this? how the women around her allyher to do this?

Please not the babies

thanks for letting me vent...I am hoping by doing this my mental state goes back to normal...because this is eating me up...Ive read a lot of fukked up stories about kids before...I need to figure out why I am having this effect to this particular story.

StayOffMe

Pro
Daps
The mother isn’t shyt but the neighbors listened to that baby suffer and never intervened, knowing that she’s left the child prior to this.

How could you listen to that?