Learn MMA or Boxing ASAP: Rasta Man gets dragged by Roided up Fiend at Carnival Fete. (CLIP BACK UP)

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Those women would never be my girl. My sand that I'm bringing to the Carnival beach. Yea some jump off might stop fukking with you. You telling me every chick you had was liable to walk away from you if you lost a fight?

:stopitslime:

I just fukk these hoes to sleep. I’m here for a good time not a long one.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those women would never be my girl. My sand that I'm bringing to the Carnival beach. Yea some jump off might stop fukking with you. You telling me every chick you had was liable to walk away from you if you lost a fight?

:stopitslime:

Funny, all the women in the comments said it's immature and embarrassing and the man needs to be caged

In most normal black cultures fighting outside of sport and war is low class. It's a hood and redneck mentality.

Daps
Always dangerous to squab in public like that.

Even if you got hands.....it's a bunch of people you don't know and the breh you're trying to fight might have potnas waiting on you afterwards. All kinds of nikkas will be strapped.

Probably some ego shyt talking and likka involved.

timeless

All Star
Daps
You think when your girls asks you if you could fight that she’s just exchanging pleasantries?
No woman wants a man who can't defend himself. The guy in the video didn't even fight back. That's worse than losing. Even scrawny guys will fight back.

The only way a woman can overlook that is through humility, on some "damn babe, I really got fukked up, didn't I?"

Her: :francis:
Him: :manny:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
No woman wants a man who can't defend himself. The guy in the video didn't even fight back. That's worse than losing. Even scrawny guys will fight back.

The only way a woman can overlook that is through humility, on some "damn babe, I really got fukked up, didn't I?"

Her: :francis:
Him: :manny:

Nah she ain't ever overlooking that.
When u ain't around she gonna be on the phone with her friends like "that crazy nikka beat my manz ass. my p*ssy got so dry it almost fell off"
And she gonna bring it up if u ever try to get loud in an argument. U might as well just dump her first.

But y'all make a big deal about losing a fight. We don't even know how it started.
Its embarrassing to lose a fight and ur bytch p*ssy might get dry and fall off in the sand.
But who gives a sht

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
This why I keep a Swiss knife on my key when I'm out with my girl. I can never go out like this.

:francis: Bad idea. I know someone who grabbed a 2x4 mid fight and cocked back like Barry bonds. His heart wasn’t in it, like dude in the vid, so he couldn’t commit 100%…

:mjgrin: Guess what happened after dude caught the 2x4 and took it?

Martin Lawrence - Caught Martin before hair and make up ...