Learn MMA or Boxing ASAP: Rasta Man gets dragged by Roided up Fiend at Carnival Fete. (CLIP BACK UP)

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Its crazy cause y'all seem to have a running joke about nikkaz with dreads getting beat up.
I thought the sht was ridiculous.

How come right after watching this video, I saw 2 videos back to back of a nikka clearly getting mopped and they both had dreads....

Like what the hell is the science behind this sht lol

People worried about their hair don't think about fighting with their hands. If they did their hair would be shorter.

Facts. If you get in a fight and nikka grab a hand full of hair, the altercation is over because he can beat your face in and you can't go no where.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
People worried about their hair don't think about fighting with their hands. If they did their hair would be shorter.

Dreads are a liability in a fight bruh. The fear of them getting ripped out is real

Facts. If you get in a fight and nikka grab a hand full of hair, the altercation is over because he can beat your face in and you can't go no where.

The crazy sht is I didn't even see them getting dragged by their hair...
They was just getting beat straight up
:yeshrug:

Dreads might be like nikkaz with corny faces trying to grow beards to look more manly or something. But they're are soft as sht.

Or maybe everybody can get their ass beat, and we don't have the hard data on the wins and loses of nikkaz with Caesars, high tops, braids killmongers, dreads etc. to do any indepth research

Guess it may have just been a coincidence