Learn MMA or Boxing ASAP: Rasta Man gets dragged by Roided up Fiend at Carnival Fete. (CLIP BACK UP)

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
what was up with the dude in the end with the white shirt lol

his girl came up to him smiling like nah don't get beat up too lmao
Nah, breh energy was saying "ready".

See how he was directly in corny breh's path, aside from everyone else on the fringes?

One of my lifelong boy's has that exact same demeanor, and it really comes down to if people wanna see if it maintains.

Most just rather keep the mystery alive then test the steeze.

Roid breh stared but didn't step, says it all really.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps

See how he was directly in corny breh's path, aside from everyone else on the fringes?

One of my lifelong boy's has that exact same demeanor, and it really comes down to if people wanna see if it maintains.

lol i know breh . i was just bullshyttin. its my demeanor as well. but its funny to view in real time.

i know white shirt would have used roid brehs wildness against him

mag357

Superstar
Daps

lol i know breh . i was just bullshyttin. its my demeanor as well. but its funny to view in real time.

i know white shirt would have used roid brehs wildness against him

Y'all gotta stop with the fan fiction... Make believe scenario sht.

I know Mr. White shirts energy too... It's the "I wanna look tough, cause me girl standing here. Even though I have nothing to do with the situation. If my girl didn't stop me, I would have did this and I would have did that. Hopefully other people saw me standing way over here looking at him"

As a fighter myself I'll tell u right now u don't wanna bang with a nikka that's already turned up to a thousand and ur coming in cold. With no real anger or no reason to be turned up at all.
Just wanting to get involved. Unless ur trained.
Most people who are trained aren't looking for random fights

That crazy nikka would have violated Mr. White shirt just off being more Ready.
If white shirt really wanted to go for some reason, no woman gonna be able to hold him back.
So there was no reason to even interject himself in the situation by staring.

He's actually lucky

Last edited:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
Y'all gotta stop with the fan fiction... Make believe scenario sht.

I know Mr. White shirts energy too... It's the "I wanna look tough, cause me girl standing here. Even though I have nothing to do with the situation. If my girl didn't stoo me, I would have did this and I would have did that. Hopefully other people saw me standing way over here looking at him"

As a fighter myself I'll tell u right now u don't wanna bang with a nikka that's already turned up to a thousand and ur coming in cold. With no real anger or no reason to be turned up at all.
Just wanting to get involved. Unless ur trained.
Most people who are trained aren't looking for random fights

That crazy nikka would have violated Mr. White shirt just off being more Ready.
If white shirt really wanted to go for some reason, no woman gonna be able to hold him back.
So there was no reason to even interject himself in the situation by staring.

He's actually lucky
agreed

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I'm surprised yall missed what white shorts was referencing. He's doing "The Beast" from Mr. Glass with Bruce Willis movie.

Isn't that how beast roared after throwing beast in the water tank.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Its crazy cause y'all seem to have a running joke about nikkaz with dreads getting beat up.
I thought the sht was ridiculous.

How come right after watching this video, I saw 2 videos back to back of a nikka clearly getting mopped and they both had dreads....

Like what the hell is the science behind this sht lol

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Its crazy cause y'all seem to have a running joke about nikkaz with dreads getting beat up.

How come right after watching this video, I saw 2 videos back to back of a nikka clearly getting mopped and they both had dreads....

People worried about their hair don't think about fighting with their hands. If they did their hair would be shorter.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle

Dreads are a liability in a fight bruh. The fear of them getting ripped out is real