Learn MMA or Boxing ASAP: Rasta Man gets dragged by Roided up Fiend at Carnival Fete. (CLIP BACK UP)

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was a fight at a house party years ago that I broke up...I honestly just grabbed both of them and separated them. I wasn't even fighting...just being dominant and strong. There was a gang of women at the party afterwards looking at me like I was a god. My girlfriend at the time who came with me f*cked me like an animal when we got home.

This nicca @Phitz living in fantasy land...like he got his ass whooped in front of his chick and he's still trying to rationalize the L.

You internet people love to talk tough on here and project lifestyles and principles on to other people that dont exist to them. Most of you are not tough as you talk. Most of your first world exaggerations sh*t is are just wannabe low class hood fantasy

I've had muay thai, boxing, and taekwon do training and was promoted to be an assistant instructor. Outside of those classes I haven't been in a fight since I was a teenager. I haven't been ANYWHERE where I had to fight. Smart people walk away, and fight as last resort. As a kid I've lived through civil collapse and seen things you see in movies. I dont talk about these things to make myself look tough on the internet. I'm still recovering. I dont fantasize about violence like you internet gangstas.

I dont talk as if I can fight, I KNOW FOR SURE most of you on here that talk like this would make me laugh if we saw each other in person.

I've lived the flaw in this logic the last time I did fight. When 4 guys in high school jumped me, one of their gf never stopped trying to get at me even though her bf was in that crew, knowing they jumped me during lunch(several times). yeah i took an L but the opposite happened. The girl would literally throw it at me when nobody was looking. FFWD a year later a 2nd guy in that group trying to get his ex back, while she wanted to be with me. The fight I did win in high school, me and the guys gf were friends. She never tried to get at me, even after I beat up her bf, and she said he was wrong. We all 3 were friends after that. That logic is flawed.

Last edited:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas stopped fighting in the late 90s
These coli nikkas talk like they're expert street fighters who get into scuffles every weekend infront of a crowd of 1000 people and women throwing their panties at them 5 minutes later because they beat up 5 dudes with one hand tied behind their back like a Michael Jai White movie.:russ:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
There was a fight at a house party years ago that I broke up...I honestly just grabbed both of them and separated them. I wasn't even fighting...just being dominant and strong. There was a gang of women at the party afterwards looking at me like I was a god. My girlfriend at the time who came with me f*cked me like an animal when we got home.

This nicca @Phitz living in fantasy land...like he got his ass whooped in front of his chick and he's still trying to rationalize the L.
Brehh ... What incentive do you possibly have to break up a fight between people you don't know? I've literally been paid house party security and didn't get involved

I'm 150, two 170 pound men going at it is 340 pounds pushing with at least 640 pounds of energy being exerted between them

The fukk am I gonna do getting between that ... You know one of them got a friend with a bottle that they're just waiting to break over someone's head

Anyway,if this is something that worries you

Put an invisible dot on the wall to aim at, Practice throwing 100 punches daily.

50 percent of men have not thrown a punch in the previous decade, they are going to wildly inaccurate and everything is going to wide and coming from the side or over the top

Keep your guard up, you will deflect most

And once they throw 3 of these there won't be anything on them anymore, if there was anything on them to begin with - 80 percent of men can't throw a punch properly and have no form in doing so

96 percent of men will experience clouded judgement from fear or anger during a fight

99 percent of men can not fight past 30 seconds

Throw 100 punches a day

And practice moving around a ring for three 3 minute rounds

If you do that for two weeks you will be capable of beating 98 percent of all human male combatants in a physical confrontation

But see to it that you use this lifetime to FIND YOURSELF ... in better places

Live well brehs

Last edited: