Learn MMA or Boxing ASAP: Rasta Man gets dragged by Roided up Fiend at Carnival Fete. (CLIP BACK UP)

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No woman wants a man who can't defend himself. The guy in the video didn't even fight back. That's worse than losing. Even scrawny guys will fight back.

The only way a woman can overlook that is through humility, on some "damn babe, I really got fukked up, didn't I?"

Her: :francis:
Him: :manny:

I posted this a few pages before, when I got to the high school stateside, I got jumped by 4 guys during lunch on several occasions. Two of my bullies gf threw themselves at me, and I was the one who got the beat down. Same year in high school I was defending myself against a friend's boyfriend. I was friends with his gf, he thought he could try me and regretted it. She said he was wrong, we all 3 were friends after that. She never tried to get with me and she was crazy about him, they were together for 4 years after that.

I dont know why ya'll want this to be true so bad.

timeless

All Star
Daps
I posted this a few pages before, when I got to the high school stateside, I got jumped by 4 guys during lunch on several occasions. Two of my bullies gf threw themselves at me, and I was the one who got the beat down. Same year in high school I was defending myself against a friend's boyfriend. I was friends with his gf, he thought he could try me and regretted it. She said he was wrong, we all 3 were friends after that. She never tried to get with me and she was crazy about him, they were together for 4 years after that.

I dont know why ya'll want this to be true so bad.
Getting jumped is not the same as not fighting back. My brother's been jumped a few times too. Doesn't mean he can't defend himself.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting jumped is not the same as not fighting back. My brother's been jumped a few times too. Doesn't mean he can't defend himself.

But I LOST, He LOST, we LOST... IN FRONT OF PEOPLE

now you're moving the goal posts, and using potato potahto talk

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Don't know how this started, he could have been sucker punched for all I know.

But this iw hy keeping a pole is important when cacs are around
I don't think he was Cac or a fiend. Just some roided up light skinned Caribbean party goer who got the better of Dread. :hubie:

I think roid breh had his girl with him too. :jbhmm: