Learn MMA or Boxing ASAP: Rasta Man gets dragged by Roided up Fiend at Carnival Fete. (CLIP BACK UP)

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
You not a real soca head if u've never heard the original

Appreciate the info....I did not even know there was an original.

The last time I heard this type of music was when I was in college and one of these Carribean girls were throwing a party, they were from Dominica and St. Lucia.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
mE21kax.jpeg
:huhldup:
manhattan-crudup.jpg

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Didn't get to see the vid.

A homeless dude tried me today when I was on a walk downtown.

I have seen him plenty of times and he was quiet as a mouse. Today we were passing on the sidewalk where there were no other people around for a block.

He took a knee about 25 feet in front of me like he was praying. He stood up and right when we passed he said

"You look just like your daddy" which I do, but my father never lived in this city and he's been dead 35 almost years now. No way dude actually knew. "You a buster.. you out here doing good. Wearing gold chains and shyt" I have a couple small silver chains "You a buster. You a faggit". And so forth for at least a couple minutes.

I just ignored him. He wasn't coming at me or even following behind me from what I could hear. Just ranting as I continued on.

Dude had to be skitzo... I was weighing my options cause I intended to turn right back around the way I came at the end of the block (my normal walking route).

I get to the corner and look back finally. Dude is at the entire other end of the block now and not even faced in my direction.

I started to go back the way I came, but something told me to just avoid him. I cut over one block and walked back the other direction.

It shook me up. Dude wasnt particularly big or anything, he just had that insane energy and I felt like my only move at that point was to attack.

SOHH I beat this dude down (or get my azz beat or stabbed) or I make a detour.

I felt like a chump. But the other options just didn't seem like the move.

Now I am wondering what to do now. Take the homies downtown and locate him. Go for another walk like nothing happened.

Sadly I might walk elsewhere from now on. The homeless thing was becoming an issue anyway with them always wanting to "ask a question" and shyt but today it came to a head.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Didn't get to see the vid.

A homeless dude tried me today when I was on a walk downtown.

I have seen him plenty of times and he was quiet as a mouse. Today we were passing on the sidewalk where there were no other people around for a block.

He took a knee about 25 feet in front of me like he was praying. He stood up and right when we passed he said

"You look just like your daddy" which I do, but my father never lived in this city and he's been dead 35 almost years now. No way dude actually knew. "You a buster.. you out here doing good. Wearing gold chains and shyt" I have a couple small silver chains "You a buster. You a faggit". And so forth for at least a couple minutes.

I just ignored him. He wasn't coming at me or even following behind me from what I could hear. Just ranting as I continued on.

Dude had to be skitzo... I was weighing my options cause I intended to turn right back around the way I came at the end of the block (my normal walking route).

I get to the corner and look back finally. Dude is at the entire other end of the block now and not even faced in my direction.

I started to go back the way I came, but something told me to just avoid him. I cut over one block and walked back the other direction.

It shook me up. Dude wasnt particularly big or anything, he just had that insane energy and I felt like my only move at that point was to attack.

SOHH I beat this dude down (or get my azz beat or stabbed) or I make a detour.

I felt like a chump. But the other options just didn't seem like the move.

Now I am wondering what to do now. Take the homies downtown and locate him. Go for another walk like nothing happened.

Sadly I might walk elsewhere from now on. The homeless thing was becoming an issue anyway with them always wanting to "ask a question" and shyt but today it came to a head.
If he attacks you first, go for it breh, otherwise just remember he could drown in rain or get crushed by a truck by tomorrow, hopefully

You're not being a chump, avoiding conflict means you're smart, fukk all that honor and whatever crap

Fight like a cornered rat and run like one too :ufdup:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If you're worried about getting beat up in front of your woman..or killing someone.

Really think twice and hard about the sort of events and venues you take her.
Places like that soca fest with high sexual energy and booze will see you in numerous conflicts as drunks grab her ass etc.

Hitting the gym won't truly save you in a fight..learning proper defense and how to fight will. :ufdup:

Muslces wont stop you getting smacked in the mouth hard, losing teeth and getting disoriented. :mjlol:

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
A girl will drop you if you are unemployed for too long.

What makes you think she won’t drop you if you get the brakes beat off you?
So this woman is madly in love with you, then one day some dude beats you up, as can happen to any man on any day. Heavyweight champ, anybody. Then she sees this and then starts packing her bags or making moves to some undefeated nikka? Y'all watching too many movies.

Now if you already fukking up and she halfway out the door and then you get your ass kicked, then ok. There's a scenario for everything. But losing a fight ain't making most PEOPLE walk away from someone they love.

Get it together

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So this woman is madly in love with you, then one day some dude beats you up, as can happen to any man on any day. Heavyweight champ, anybody. Then she sees this and then starts packing her bags or making moves to some undefeated nikka? Y'all watching too many movies.

Now if you already fukking up and she halfway out the door and then you get your ass kicked, then ok. There's a scenario for everything. But losing a fight ain't making most PEOPLE walk away from someone they love.

Get it together

Act like women aren’t flaky like a body panel thats been painted after not being properly sanded brehs.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Act like women aren’t flaky like a body panel thats been painted after not being properly sanded brehs.
Those women would never be my girl. My sand that I'm bringing to the Carnival beach. Yea some jump off might stop fukking with you. You telling me every chick you had was liable to walk away from you if you lost a fight?

:stopitslime: