LAX vs The Alamo... Clippers vs Spurs 2nd round thread

Daps
Lol Dejuan Blair gets NO more burn

ashley-logan-dejuan-blair-dating-1_display_image.jpg

sanantoniodispatch_display_image.jpg

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Gotdamn, Godovich got these streets heated. Everyone thought Miami was Team Make'em Mad, but Spurs finna get more nikkas furious then a Zimmerman acquittal ever could :birdman:

:rudy:

Spurs don't provoke anger in anybody...more like apathy...a spurs championship is the best way to make sure nobody remembers or gives a fukk who won the chip this season by the draft...unless they beat the Heat, a Spurs win in the Finals is the outcome with the least fallout...from the media to the fans to the landscape and future of the league...inconsequential in every regard...the years the Spurs win the title are like the weeks there's a re-run of SNL or those sitcom episodes that are nothing but clips of flashbacks

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
:rudy:

Spurs don't provoke anger in anybody...more like apathy...a spurs championship is the best way to make sure nobody remembers or gives a fukk who won the chip this season by the draft...unless they beat the Heat, a Spurs win in the Finals is the outcome with the least fallout...from the media to the fans to the landscape and future of the league...inconsequential in every regard

Neg rep comin your way, buhlee Dat

Spurs not about bullshyt hype, we about dem chips, have fun watching the Spurs hoist the larry O trophy next month

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
da h8rs make us famous guyz

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Neg rep comin your way, buhlee Dat

Spurs not about bullshyt hype, we about dem chips, have fun watching the Spurs hoist the larry O trophy next month
I wouldn't feel any particular way about that happening, I'll calmly watch them hoist the trophy with the same tepid indifference I have the other 4 times that I faintly remember...they're playing great basketball, can't take anything away from them...I'm just saying the whole "oooooh we making the haters mad" stuff is ridiculous...nobody hates the fukking Spurs...Spurs are the prolly the recently super successful franchise with the least amount of "haters" in all of sports on both the pro and college level...they're met with apathy, not hatred

Kid Coli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't feel any particular way about that happening, I'll calmly watch them hoist the trophy with the same tepid indifference I have the other 4 times that I faintly remember...they're playing great basketball, can't take anything away from them...I'm just saying the whole "oooooh we making the haters mad" stuff is ridiculous...nobody hates the fukking Spurs...Spurs are the prolly the recently super successful franchise with the least amount of "haters" in all of sports on both the pro and college level...they're met with apathy, not hatred

Spurs bytch! Fukk yo rant! :pacspit:

bigblue99

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Fam I been trynna tell people. Everybody was like, "but last year yall did the same thing." I been trynna explain that this is a totally different team than last year. We get stops when we need to. We fukking stopped the Clips from scoring for 7 mins straight.

Timmy is healthy. Tony playing lights out. Props to Kawhi for the defense so now we can cover athletic wings (see Bron, KD, Kobes). Boris fit right in perfectly (and sent Bonner to the fukking bench where he belongs). Splitter playing well. Danny Green giving us great minutes. Gary Neal shooting great. shyt, I dont see a flaw.

jimmyelmo_ITS_A_GIF_PARTY-s480x270-142843-580.gif