LAX vs The Alamo... Clippers vs Spurs 2nd round thread

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
How the clips fukk up that lead? Spurs are that old ill nikka wreckin shyt in karate flix

PG6Ra.gif

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
even jon barry bytchass giving us props :childplease:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Lol, what did he say?

Was asking where is he. He just got a big contract and hasnt developed. Its not up to the coach to develop him, he just got 10mil, he should be developing himself. He should be putting up a fight. He went on for a couple minutes, but DJ is trash. Shoulda let GS eat that contract. I suspect they ran up the price just to be azzholes

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
He won't get burn unless garbage time and might play some legit minutes in the finals because the east got no size

That but what's great with him is that he is ANOTHER option we have on the bench that has played major minutes for us before. Great piece of mind.

What it must feel to be Boris Diaw. Sitting in exile with the Bobcats and now STARTING on the Spurs all in one season

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
That but what's great with him is that he is ANOTHER option we have on the bench that has played major minutes for us before. Great piece of mind.

What it must feel to be Boris Diaw. Sitting in exile with the Bobcats and now STARTING on the Spurs all in one season

Bobcats must be like :what::ohhh::sadbron: watching Diaw play like this the second he left them

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Was asking where is he. He just got a big contract and hasnt developed. Its not up to the coach to develop him, he just got 10mil, he should be developing himself. He should be putting up a fight. He went on for a couple minutes, but DJ is trash. Shoulda let GS eat that contract. I suspect they ran up the price just to be azzholes

Couldn't have said it better myself. Cats on Clippertalk.com was talkin that bullshyt about DJ being an up and coming center in the league :rudy: I had to bring those fukkers back to reality quick. Its obvious he has no desire to improve his game whatsoever.

On the flip side, call me crazy, but the Clipps will learn from this. Aint shyt sweet when you're tryin to be a legit title contender. Jordan used to get mopped up year in and year out by the Bad Boy Pistons.. Kobe with the air balls against the Jazz, and so forth. They're going to learn from this