LAX vs The Alamo... Clippers vs Spurs 2nd round thread

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
:rudy:

Spurs don't provoke anger in anybody...more like apathy...a spurs championship is the best way to make sure nobody remembers or gives a fukk who won the chip this season by the draft...unless they beat the Heat, a Spurs win in the Finals is the outcome with the least fallout...from the media to the fans to the landscape and future of the league...inconsequential in every regard...the years the Spurs win the title are like the weeks there's a re-run of SNL or those sitcom episodes that are nothing but clips of flashbacks

:wtf:

is this Wacky D?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy:

Spurs don't provoke anger in anybody...more like apathy...a spurs championship is the best way to make sure nobody remembers or gives a fukk who won the chip this season by the draft...unless they beat the Heat, a Spurs win in the Finals is the outcome with the least fallout...from the media to the fans to the landscape and future of the league...inconsequential in every regard...the years the Spurs win the title are like the weeks there's a re-run of SNL or those sitcom episodes that are nothing but clips of flashbacks

Beautiful

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Signed This Dude
1_c08ff5ed5bf7794e3d22e9b3c4ad41c4_475.jpg

Spurs most swagged out team in the NBA

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Aint it a great feeling after trying to tell these dudes basically after the trade deadline that the spurs were going to run crazy these playoffs?

Now they acting all surprised at what they are seeing a team on a mission playing flawless basketball making it look straight easy button:ooh:

We been trying to tell them Spurs title lock since around the rodeo road trip bruh. It took them this long to come around.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Fam I been trynna tell people. Everybody was like, "but last year yall did the same thing." I been trynna explain that this is a totally different team than last year. We get stops when we need to. We fukking stopped the Clips from scoring for 7 mins straight.

Timmy is healthy. Tony playing lights out. Props to Kawhi for the defense so now we can cover athletic wings (see Bron, KD, Kobes). Boris fit right in perfectly (and sent Bonner to the fukking bench where he belongs). Splitter playing well. Danny Green giving us great minutes. Gary Neal shooting great. shyt, I dont see a flaw.

"Buh-buh-but they got beat by Memphis last year and it's the same team!" :pacspit:

There was one thread where like everyone in there except us handful of Spurs fans was like they're an automatic first round exit...nikkas talking about they're losing to the Nuggets and shyt. That's why I made that signing statement thread. I think I saw Wale on First Take that day sounding like a typical Coliseum idiot, laughing talking about they're going out in the first round. I couldn't believe the blatant disrespect toward the 4-time champion winningest team in pro sports over the last 15 years

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
"Buh-buh-but they got beat by Memphis last year and it's the same team!" :pacspit:

There was one thread where like everyone in there except us handful of Spurs fans was like they're an automatic first round exit...nikkas talking about they're losing to the Nuggets and shyt. That's why I made that signing statement thread. I think I saw Wale on First Take that day sounding like a typical Coliseum idiot, laughing talking about they're going out in the first round. I couldn't believe the blatant disrespect toward the 4-time champion winningest team in pro sports over the last 15 years

my quote from that thread

You36InAKarateClass? said:
i think the spurs can win it all depending on the matchups
yall have a very exciting team and yall are the deepest squad in the league

i been showed the spurs their respect

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
my quote from that thread

i been showed the spurs their respect

Yeah you were one of the only ones. I wasn't a believer that they were championship-caliber myself until around the time they went on their first 9 game winning streak. Then when they got Stakjack and Diaw it was a wrap. Patty Mills is nice too but he can't even get on the court.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
been telling peeps same damn thing spurs were legit then that trade and signing of jackson, diaw, mills made it easier to win it all

i posted earlier with that magic comment saying we cant comeback i said watch we do to shut him up imma look for it and post it

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yeah you were one of the only ones. I wasn't a believer that they were championship-caliber myself until around the time they went on their first 9 game winning streak. Then when they got Stakjack and Diaw it was a wrap. Patty Mills is nice too but he can't even get on the court.
Who hasn't showed the Spurs any respect dog? Ya'll keep bringing up theses mythical people from the Coli who supposedly hasn't shown the Spurs any respect but in reality its the heads @ Espn and TNT who haven't given the Spurs their proper due. Is it our fault that they only talk Bron, Kobe and the Knicks all day long? Outside of the Laker contingent most of the people here root for their regional squads. I don't know how many people are from San Antonio in the Coli. Aren't you(Doom) from the bay area? I know a lot of folks have jumped on the bandwagon as of late but that's to be expected with any winning team. But I honestly don't get all the "we're not getting our proper respect" jive from the Coli

Kid Coli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs, if Pop rests the big 3 in the next game and the Spurs still win the game it would be one of the GOAT coaching moves

:jawalrus: