Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
:snoop:

The epitome of 'epic fail'

I wish we could get in on this upcoming draft

I knew DJ's energy was done when Pop made him shoot fts. Like most games he came out like sh1t in the 3rd qtr.

How Vinny kept Bledsoe and Young on the bench during that run was sickening. Fukk Del Negro:pacspit:

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Aint it a great feeling after trying to tell these dudes basically after the trade deadline that the spurs were going to run crazy these playoffs?

Now they acting all surprised at what they are seeing a team on a mission playing flawless basketball making it look straight easy button:ooh:

Fam I been trynna tell people. Everybody was like, "but last year yall did the same thing." I been trynna explain that this is a totally different team than last year. We get stops when we need to. We fukking stopped the Clips from scoring for 7 mins straight.

Timmy is healthy. Tony playing lights out. Props to Kawhi for the defense so now we can cover athletic wings (see Bron, KD, Kobes). Boris fit right in perfectly (and sent Bonner to the fukking bench where he belongs). Splitter playing well. Danny Green giving us great minutes. Gary Neal shooting great. shyt, I dont see a flaw.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Gotdamn, Godovich got these streets heated. Everyone thought Miami was Team Make'em Mad, but Spurs finna get more nikkas furious then a Zimmerman acquittal ever could :birdman:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotdamn, Godovich got these streets heated. Everyone thought Miami was Team Make'em Mad, but Spurs finna get more nikkas furious then a Zimmerman acquittal ever could :birdman:

timice.jpg

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
I'ma read this thread from tip off time now that I'm home :win: should be fun knowing the result

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the clips fukk up that lead? Spurs are that old ill nikka wreckin shyt in karate flix

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I knew DJ's energy was done when Pop made him shoot fts. Like most games he came out like sh1t in the 3rd qtr.

How Vinny kept Bledsoe and Young on the bench during that run was sickening. Fukk Del Negro:pacspit:

Yeah DJ shouldve been on a short leash. I don't know why VDN is so loyal to that starting lineup. He's probably gone as soon as the season is over.