Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This shyt... why in every pic they have the dark skinned friend on the outside and not in a matching outfit like the rest of the girls, have her posing off to the side like she's the help. :palm:Backpage Pearl the Pimpstress needs to come get her girls in check. (dark skin woman is the only one with a bad weave too and the only one really looking like she came there to play tennis). This is not a good look.

:martin:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I got the keys

Por lo bajo
yo :deadmanny::deadrose:whole Instagram stories about "trips" to Dubai :bryan:Dubai - @krista.marie__ But this is the "married ex-stripper who is doing well for herself and in a happy relationship".. I guess so, if I'm collecting $$$ to bring home to my husband with benefits after a trick session, getting sponsored, traveling around the world - they should be real happy. That is such an awesome achievement.
:troll:

Last edited:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
The school had to be hiding accounts and misappropriating funds. The administration lied and covered up financial details. They were charging $41,000 intuition but the students couldn’t afford meals.. they stayed under the radar until the feds started investigating . Doubt anyone will see any jail time bc corporatism.
“the U.S. Department of Education expelled Charlotte Law from the federal student-loan program, which paid $50 million to the school's students the year before. The department said school leaders had hidden the true nature of its accreditation problems to protect enrollment, along with tuition payments of up to $41,000 a year.

Enrollment plummeted. Faculty was slashed. An emergency food bank was started for students. After 11 years in operation, Charlotte Law closed in August 2017.”

Wtf??!!! The school couldnt afford to feed the students- they were using food banks and donations. How was that not a red flag...
:damn:No wonder she’s losing her mind. $120k for a worthless degree, no food, stripping and still can’t get a job bc any law firm would laugh her out the door. To add to that, she has her face and ass all over YouTube as a stripper.. what client would trust her to represent them after all that..
:dahell::comeon:
She has made a few mistakes in her life.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She said she couldnt afford to take the bar exam currently
oh ok. and it's not guaranteed that she'll pass it the first time. No one from her school passed the bar last February. The school didn't prepare these students to sit for the exam, at all.
This is sad af.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She has made a few mistakes in her life.
ya think??:beli:(No shade at you btw)..
we all have. But some of this was avoidable considering the circumstances. She did not HAVE to strip or make videos on youtube. She has no kids, so that wasn't a pressure situation as far as that goes to feel like she had to "resort" to stripping for a living to feed her kids. The school was being investigated by the Dept of Ed for awhile. She has a stripper vid on youtube bent over for the world to see, law firms check all that during the hiring process. There is a moral and ethical stipulation in the Bar application process where they ask you details about your finances, personal questions, bio information, so yeah, there's that
- cmon b, legal career or stripper "career" :hula:if it was me, I would be beating the legal streets even if it was a temp position doing doc reviews in a basement, if I had to (which I actually have btw, which is why I feel the need to speak on it). People making excuses for her at this point.

Last edited:

Jhoon

Daps
ya think??:beli:
we all have. But some of this was avoidable considering the circumstances. She did not HAVE to strip or make videos on youtube. She has no kids, so that wasn't a pressure situation as far as that goes. The school was being investigated by the Dept of Ed for awhile.

I wish we lived in a world where we can laugh at this woman. In reality, you have to feign sadness at her history of compounding mistakes.

Jhoon

Daps
oh ok. and it's not guaranteed that she'll pass it the first time. No one from her school passed the bar last February. The school didn't prepare these students to sit for the exam, at all.
This is sad af.
There are 2 LPN programs in the city. Every CNA that I know wants to be a nurse. Those programs are atrocious. You can read it in the reviews. They admit 90 students every month and only 10-15 pass the program to take the NCLEX. Every week I’m spending time explaining to people why those programs are a bad idea. And you know what those lovey ladies go and do anyway? They go sign up for the program because of whatever. And you just have to look at them and shake your head.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That is so fukked up. The worse part is I doubt any of the people that go in the strip club would either care that her desperate situation is what has her there .
giphy.gif

But according to a certain coli source, she could have just found a husband to take care of her, become an entrepreneur, open up a boutique and did well for herself in Happy Everafter Land. :coffee:
All of that stripping for random men and not one has offered to 'save her' or help her out with the situation.
:patrice:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
There are 2 LPN programs in the city. Every CNA that I know wants to be a nurse. Those programs are atrocious. You can read it in the reviews. They admit 90 students every month and only 10-15 pass the program to take the NCLEX. Every week I’m spending time explaining to people why those programs are a bad idea. And you know what those lovey ladies go and do anyway? They go sign up for the program because of whatever. And you just have to look at them and shake your head.
:ohhh:This is insanity. Like a set up for failure. This is good information to know. All you can do is what you're doing- offer the best advice that you can but it's ultimately their decision. That's the problem though - the people who think they know what's best for them but never look at situations from a realistic perspective ( raw data, stats, etc) to make the best decision. 90 students but only 10-15 pass?? What type of odds are that, smh. Sad, short term thinking. It's frustrating when you try to communicate and people have tunnel vision.

Jhoon

Daps
:ohhh:This is insanity. Like a set up for failure. This is good information to know. All you can do is what you're doing- offer the best advice that you can but it's ultimately their decision. That's the problem though - the people who think they know what's best for them but never look at situations from a realistic perspective ( raw data, stats, etc) to make the best decision. 90 students but only 10-15 pass?? What type of odds are that, smh. Sad, short term thinking. It's frustrating when you try to communicate and people have tunnel vision.
Desperation. When you’re making $13 per hour and you have to take care of 15-20 people, you just want an out. And there are people who don’t mind profiting off that.