Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This is why I say money and education shouldn't mix. There will always be some greedy mutha fukkers out there preying on the ignorant and weak.
Word.. !! exactly. Like DeVry, ETC, and wherever else; those places are nothing but corporations. All they push you to do is take out federal financial aid in order to get their cut of the tuition. That's why they are always set up to target lower income areas and people in desperate situations. This is a cautionary tale for people who are in a rush to enroll at these "for-profit" schools. It's in the name :mindblown:- it's a money trap. They are predatory. If you're school is not REGIONALLY accredited, do not go. Not saying that Regular universities and community colleges aren't money oriented as well, but at least there are options and the degree will have some marketability and value. For anyone paying attention, if your school is not represented by one of these accrediting organizations and nonprofit - proceed with caution. And if you do an online program - make sure that it has a "brick and mortar" building as an actual school.
Regional Accrediting Organizations | Council for Higher Education Accreditation

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m tagging u cuz ur an ex stripper, also

Show us the bolded
Did she link the page of the so-called ex stripper that is also supposedly employed by the Dept of Justice?? All I saw was profiles where they "worked" at the same Boutique shop aka (high end closet and personal shopping venue).. and took trips to Dubai.
:hubie:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
damn that ass shaking done put 30 years
on that poor woman!!!!
:damn:

wat6rr.jpg
a lot of them look a lot older than they are. That wear and tear on their body along with the mental and physical toll.
There's a pic I saw of one in here, I thought the chick was older than in her 30s.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She's not bothering anyone, not acting all high and mighty, not playing anyone, she's just trying to live. Not even trying to cape but why shyt on her?
Then why is she broadcasting her downward spiral on youtube, and documenting her life story for the public and expecting people not to comment?
:snoop:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Damn. I'll never forget i was in a whore house in brazil and met a girl who was a lawyer/stripper. I remember feeling so bad for her that she had to sell her body to make ends meet despite having a law degree. This was 2002 in Brazil.

Now here we are in America, 2019. SMH

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Not watching this, clearly she’s spiraling off some type of psychotic break. The law school she attended was a for profit non-accredited school that recently shut down. She can’t get an attorney job with that degree bc it’s essentially worthless due to the schools reputation and no license to practice . She probably can’t sit for the bar or if she does, that school was a scam- a series of really bad educational choices. Sad part is that She could have went to an hbcu law school around the way like North Carolina Central instead of that fake “law school” for a few dollars more and at least finished with a marketable law degree . I don’t know what was on her mind. For profits are diploma mills. Insanity that she wasted her time and was reduced to stripping bc she seems book smart.
No loans, no school, and now no Charlotte School of Law students pass bar exam on first try

My younger sister told me about this school too. My sisters a lawyer here. She was saying that the Charlotte law school wasn’t a real law school. I think she also said that are no actual law schools in Charlotte currently.

This is sad—I don’t want to watch this video either.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Yo, clearly she’s between weaves but what is up with her hopping on YouTube looking like that, clearly unkempt and disheveled? I wish her the best but she’s unfortunate looking as hell to be a stripper.
Because she’s mentally struggling......lot of folks can study and pass tests, any degree can be achieved, but the real life shyt is where folks have issues.....she seems like a dissolutioned graduate that didn’t have things take shape the way she though they would....... so it’s easy for her to jump on YouTube like that because she feel defeated and nothing at this point matters to her anyway.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
shorty really in here defending the occupation of stripping? Most of those girls are part time prostitutes and petty criminals as well getting nikkas robbed and killed.

:francis:
factory. That's the part that never gets discussed. The fact that most of them have side hustles that include scamming and gaming. But I'll let the "reformed strippers" tell it.
giphy.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My younger sister told me about this school too. My sisters a lawyer here. She was saying that the Charlotte law school wasn’t a real law school. I think she also said that are no actual law schools in Charlotte currently.

This is sad—I don’t want to watch this video either.
I'm shaking my head at all of this. I watched the first few secs and clicked off. I'm not going to her subscriber page. I can't. But You know what? That's what clued me in, your sister would know too - when I saw the quick flash of her diploma- Charlotte Law . Because I have friends that went to NCCU Law and NC A&T undergrad that I helped with their law school search. That school was not familiar at all. As soon as I pulled up their info - all these controversies came up about it. Even though the school was a fraud- it's not just her but all the students who attended that school - spending all that time to go to class, study for exams, the readings.. smh.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
She could have gotten a job with her bachelors degree. I don’t understand why she made the decision to strip. Stripping is not something I would ever consider, and she didn’t have to either. Not judging her either way(or strippers that end up stripping) but with a bachelors degree there are other jobs she could have gotten. They just may not pay as much. But even if they didn’t pay as much, at least they aren’t demoralizing and are seen respectably.

I don’t know anyone that’s stripped but I remember reading somewhere that there’s a lot of drug use, and other activities going on that can really take a toll on you physically emotionally and mentally. Could explain some of her decline, idk. I feel bad for her, but at the same time, I’m still not understanding why she feels forced to strip.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She’s probably been on the edge for years, maybe since childhood.

If she were mentally stable, shyt, I’d let her stay with me and try to get her legal career going.

I’d like to hear the full story.
:mjtf:In the last thread, you said that you had a girlfriend and you emphasized the fact that you were in a stable relationship :leostare:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I'm shaking my head at all of this. I watched the first few secs and clicked off. I'm not going to her subscriber page. I can't. But You know what? That's what clued me in, your sister would know too - when I saw the quick flash of her diploma- Charlotte Law . Because I have friends that went to NCCU Law and NC A&T undergrad that I helped with their law school search. That school was not familiar at all. As soon as I pulled up their info - all these controversies came up about it. Even though the school was a fraud- it's not just her but all the students who attended that school - spending all that time to go to class, study for exams, the readings.. smh.

Yeah it was a big scandal. My sister went to UVA for law school and worked as an attorney in New York for three years before moving here to Charlotte. She had to take the bar so she could practice out here in Charlotte and I remember her talking about this scandal—about all those students who thought they were going to a real law school out here, and paid all this money and wasted all this time, only to walk out with nothing. Very sad. People need to research. When I was in undergrad I was a secret shopper that would pretend to be a student and I would call all of these schools like art institute, and other for profit scams to see if they were being compliant in how they answered students questions. A lot of those recruiters were saying all kind of bullshyt to lure unsuspecting kids into going to their schools. But that was undergrad.

If you’ve graduated with a bachelors and your educated, you know how to at the very least do research to vet a school. Before I went to grad school, that’s what I did. That’s why it’s so difficult to understand why so many students were duped into going to that law school. Why didn’t they do research?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjtf:In the last thread, you said that you had a girlfriend and you emphasized the fact that you were in a stable relationship :leostare:
Yeah.
Doesn't mean I want to see a Black law grad on the streets :mjtf:

Real shyt: professional failure is one of my biggest fears, and even while I continue to have opportunities throughout law school, and am going to be in a great position at graduation time, I can see just how close the precipice is. :to:
Without family support and if I wasn't grinding 24/7, I could be in the same position as her, one bad day away from a breakdown that would leave me out for the season :huhldup:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it was a big scandal. My sister went to UVA for law school and worked as an attorney in New York for three years before moving here to Charlotte. She had to take the bar so she could practice out here in Charlotte and I remember her talking about this scandal—about all those students who thought they were going to a real law school out here, and paid all this money and wasted all this time, only to walk out with nothing. Very sad. People need to research. When I was in undergrad I was a secret shopper that would pretend to be a student and I would call all of these schools like art institute, and other for profit scams to see if they were being compliant in how they answered students questions. A lot of those recruiters were saying all kind of bullshyt to lure unsuspecting kids into going to their schools. But that was undergrad.

If you’ve graduated with a bachelors and your educated, you know how to at the very least do research to vet a school. Before I went to grad school, that’s what I did. That’s why it’s so difficult to understand why so many students were duped into going to that law school. Why didn’t they do research?
UVA Law WL'd me :mjcry:
There are still a few of the for-profit schools out running game now, and they target mostly Black and Latino students, lower-income, *conceptually* upwardly-mobile and leave them with nothing.

From 2009-2013, it was a bloodbath in the legal market, even for students at the better schools :francis:
I don't even know what happened to the lower-tier graduates from that time, because none of them are lawyers right now :huhldup: