Law grad decides to be a stripper on YouTube

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I've heard of successful former strippers. I don't know any personally. The ones I know are... not independently wealthy, let's put it like that. But, I will say that taking up such a maligned profession would necessarily require a certain attitude, an 'I'ma make it regardless' mindset, that might very well lead one to financial success. I wouldn't want none of my menfolk marrying one, though. Respectfully. :hubie:

That said, maybe a successful former stripper could reach out to homegirl and give her the keys...? :ld:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Words don't mean anything especially considering the subject and the folks speaking on it.

Only you 2 would make beautiful happy family seem like a bad thing.

Anyway, you tagged and I proved my point. There is nothing else for me to do here. Have a great night.
Aight lol

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I've heard of successful former strippers. I don't know any personally. The ones I know are... not independently wealthy, let's put it like that. But, I will say that taking up such a maligned profession would necessarily require a certain attitude, an 'I'ma make it regardless' mindset, that might very well lead one to financial success. I wouldn't want none of my menfolk marrying one, though. Respectfully. :hubie:

That said, maybe a successful former stripper could reach out to homegirl and give her the keys...? :ld:

I got the keys

Por lo bajo

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Words don't mean anything especially considering the subject and the folks speaking on it.

Only you 2 would make beautiful happy family seem like a bad thing.

Anyway, you tagged and I proved my point. There is nothing else for me to do here. Have a great night.
Toodles... we plan too. Thanks for the entertainment .

And “beautiful happy family “
Does her husband know . Looking a little bi- coastal with the lesbo flow
:picard:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Toodles... we plan too. Thanks for the entertainment .

And “beautiful happy family “
Does her husband know . Looking a little bi- coastal with the lesbo flow
:picard:

That is her best friend. Friendship and affection are obviously subjects foreign to you. :heh:

Like I said, now you have some more people to stalk. Right on cue. Have fun with that . :deadmanny:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You just gone let her talk to u like that ? @Nicole0416 :DenzelReallllyyy:
Married and Mother of two , looking like she’s ready for the stroll
tenor.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That is her best friend. Friendship and affection are obviously subjects foreign to you. :heh:

Like I said, now you have some more people to stalk. Right on cue. Have fun with that . :deadmanny:
Bytch leave the thread like you said you were going to do an hour ago. Not reading that shyt.. like I give a fuk about your hosplaining. for someone who is soooo unbothered by a “stalker” as you like to claim - you sure do like engaging. What .. you need me to throw you a bag?? Hold that..
giphy.gif

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Married and Mother of two , looking like she’s ready for the stroll
tenor.gif

:ohhh: :huhldup:

The ones I've heard of blend back into middle class society. They get married and 'boring'.

But I guess that's for people who just stripped for a minute. These ones yall posting seem like they never really fully stepped away from the life, like it became part of their identity. :francis:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yooooo.. @Hennessypapi . Look what we have here. This “married mother of 2 “ is really out here in Dubai on a yacht @HarlemHottie is he her pimp or her husband???!!
:gucci::mjtf::what::patrice: :ohhh::picard:
Why is she the only woman on a yacht Full of men?? None of their gfs or wives ; this is what husbands do these days??:coffee:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Quote me repeatedly. Read and respond to my posts. Go through the IG accounts I posted. Post pictures from the IG accounts I posted. Quote me again saying you don't read my posts.

:dead: Lord. Thread straight comedy. lol

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Oh shyt... :deadmanny::deadmanny:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Quote me repeatedly. Read and respond to my posts. Go through the IG accounts I posted. Post pictures from the IG accounts I posted. Quote me again saying you don't read my posts.

:dead: Lord. Thread straight comedy. lol
That’s what the fuk I told you I was going to do??
:what:

And yet you’re still here too looking and sounding basic . This is like your 5th “good night” on this thread. Hit thots are hollering rn. :coffee::popcorn3: